Experiment: text your girl "I haven't been fully honest with you".

wow only one person has done this? i am dissapoint..............

forever alone

Is that your girl or just a random? If she is, how long you guys been together?

Only reason I ask is because her contact name "Melissa" that usually tells me you guys are fresh, or just not that serious. #kanyeshrug
Been dating on and off for 2 years, we are not a couple.........we are kinda "on" right now. Idk , settling down seems pointless to me, guess since I'm 20 and still in college.

Ahhh... see, it won't be comedy then. She still gave you that friend-zone response (if you get what i'm saying)

Want to do this [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], ain't even worth it though. 100 missed calls and her popping up at my door crying..... Nah.

laugh.gif
dudes is SHOOK.
Don't act like you wouldn't be heart broken if your girl responds back by sending you a picture of Tyrone's pipe.
Not gonna lie, I don't blame them neither.  No one wants to be guy getting this response...

would text my girl right now but we're already on a break

she already doesnt trust me enough :rofl:

Its one thing to fear the worst but to just jump off the deep end as if he's straight up telling you that he cheated..yikes.

Last edited:
Females are way too emotional to pull some stuff like this. I'm already on my last leg with my girl so this would just send her over the edge. This is just a bad idea all around because the text already reveals that you're lying, which is all bad. And then the fact that you're waiting an hour to respond. Let's not forget that you end the whole thing with "omgzz it was for the interwebz lulz!!!". Basically exploiting her heart break and mental angst. Some dudes may end up being single after this stunt.

Equally stupid text pranks:
Text your boss "remember when the money went missing last year, I know what happened" Wait an hour to reply

Text your mom "I'm in really big trouble right now, just know that I love you" Wait an hour to reply

Back
Top Bottom