Extremely Racist Senior Prank At My Old High School

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Carel, who is white, said the prank was meant to be a humorous exchange between friends of both races who routinely crack off-color jokes at each other. Carel said he was not the one who thought up the prank, but was one of the two students who put it into action.

LawLZ

8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Carel, who is white, said the prank was meant to be a humorous exchange between friends of both races who routinely crack off-color jokes at each other. Carel said he was not the one who thought up the prank, but was one of the two students who put it into action.
LawLZ

8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

smh.gif

wow, that was actually racist....sometimes people overract about "racism", but this was truly racist!

And people call me an angry black man when I try to speak about the inequalities black people are still facing to this day.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Wow, over sensitive ppl for the loss. You really that offended by a banana? If that was me i'd lmao and try to jump and get one of those bananas.

Like a monkey? you do realize what there insinuating by putting the bananas there right?

So you'll just make a monkey out of yourself to entertain those guys.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
You're missing the damn point. I'd do it to show that I'm not offended by their lame racist actions not because I want to entertain them. Monkeys don't jump for bananas they climb up trees to get em, you racist or something?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

And people call me an angry black man when I try to speak about the inequalities black people are still facing to this day.

Every race/gender faces inequalities, black ppl aren't special. You should've seen what ppl do to indians at my former high school. When will ppl get it, NO ONE IS EQUAL and no one will never be viewed as equal ever.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Every race/gender faces inequalities, black ppl aren't special. You should've seen what ppl do to indians at my former high school. When will ppl get it, NO ONE IS EQUAL and no one will never be viewed as equal ever.....
nerd.gif

Sad but true. Even though people say we're equal, we still get treated different.
smh.gif

even though it doesnt really solve anything, but i hope those two white kids get killed

What an incredibly stupid prank. They should have known that it would not have been received well.

No offense to any one here, but i feel like only white people do +$@# like this thinking its funny. But on the other hand because we are black we feel its not racist because we were oppressed. Thats just something i noticed.

Originally Posted by Though

even though it doesnt really solve anything, but i hope those two white kids get killed

woooow.png
Just because you're offended doesn't mean you should hope they should meet their end.
smh.gif

that's what these idiots deserve
and i hope whichever post secondary school they decide to attend see's this

Originally Posted by spincv

No offense to any one here, but i feel like only white people do +$@# like this thinking its funny. But on the other hand because we are black we feel its not racist because we were oppressed. Thats just something i noticed.
This right here. Every time we see a thread or story regarding a racial issue, it's always the white ppl inflicting the act towards another race, mostly black. Then u got these ignoramuses comin in here w/ the "its not racist, blacks make it racist by allowin it to affect them. They should ignore it" Then as soon as cats get beat em up, they wanna Jena 6 the dudes that beat em up. On the humble,if u have never interacted w/ other races on a constant basis, don't comment, just Abe Simpson .gif these types of threads

Back
Top Bottom