FAT Shaming

I remember that one NTer @wavydaddy had to keep the pantry locked cuz his girl was constantly getting in there late at night.

Think he also kept a glock 40 for protection incase she got into the sugary snacks and didnt know how to act

Sounds rather harsh but unfortunately it looks like he’s no longer here to explain the situation.

Halo_Storm
You referencing this book?
1593121983147.jpeg

Without getting too deep into the personals, unless something is bought for US, permission is always asked. No is rarely ever an answer but again, the principle exists.

There are specific things I buy for me.
There are specific things she buys for her. Those things are understood to belong toba certain party. We both respect that.

Twizzlers are HER thing. I would never just go in and eat her Twizzlers without asking. Just not how I operate.

With cooked food, we just try to keep it fairly even. But when there is a little left, "Can I finish this" is always asked.

That works for what we have going. Might sound too structured for some but it works for us. Communicate and not assume you got the green light.

pics of said twizzlers lover :nerd::nerd::nerd:

What would it take for you to do something about it? (If you AREN'T already actively doing so)

I come in peace. The longer you wait, the harder it becomes to fix the problem.
She gained a few pounds over quarantine the shoes on the other foot now :rofl: :rofl:

I remember that one NTer @wavydaddy had to keep the pantry locked cuz his girl was constantly getting in there late at night.

Think he also kept a glock 40 for protection incase she got into the sugary snacks and didnt know how to act
What was the context of him even revealing this? :lol:

Without getting too deep into the personals, unless something is bought for US, permission is always asked. No is rarely ever an answer but again, the principle exists.

There are specific things I buy for me.
There are specific things she buys for her. Those things are understood to belong toba certain party. We both respect that.

Twizzlers are HER thing. I would never just go in and eat her Twizzlers without asking. Just not how I operate.

With cooked food, we just try to keep it fairly even. But when there is a little left, "Can I finish this" is always asked.

That works for what we have going. Might sound too structured for some but it works for us. Communicate and not assume you got the green light.

I don’t even let my girlfriend ASK to have anything that I bought. Toothpaste, toilet paper, food, I don’t care. If EYE bought it then she should know not to even think about using it or eating it. And if she ever did, that’s the last day she’ll spend in this house.

You can get back to it. Just know you can.

Just start tomorrow.
I could no doubt about it, I enjoy the eat whatever I want do whatever I want whenever I feel like it lifestyle. Being in shape requires too much concentration, I got a slow metabolism

She gained a few pounds over quarantine the shoes on the other foot now :rofl: :rofl:
I lost a lot of weight cause of this whole epidemic. Quit smoking too. Fear can lead you to do amazing things. When the NBA shut down I was knee deep into the virus thread and saw a video of a young smoker with rona who couldn't breath. Video scared me to death so I quit cold turkey that day. Then I started hearing about how overweight ppl were getting hit hard so I decided to stop eating junk food and limited sweets to 1 day a week. I started walking my dog 5 times a day along with some walks without him as well.

One day I was walking and it started raining so I tried to run home. I could barley go 1 block. So I decided to start jogging the next day. At first I could only go 1 block. Then I would go a block, stop, and go another. Eventually I would get to running alot without having to stop. I made it a goal to never run less than what I ran the day before and now I'm at 2 miles every night nonstop. Only took a 1 day break a week ago cause it was raining.

I now only eat 2 times a day, once at noon and once at 7pm and then I'll run at 10pm. I'll have a banana and some nuts in-between the meals and after the run.

I don't know exactly how much weight I lost cause I don't use a scale but I do go by my belt holes. I've gone down 4 notches in 3 months and I'm about a week away from one more notch (the last one on my belt). Strange as it sounds, this whole epidemic has been a blessing (so far, knock on wood). A real eye opener to how much I let myself go back then. Gonna do everything I can to keep the weight off and keep pushing.

I lost a lot of weight cause of this whole epidemic. Quit smoking too. Fear can lead you to do amazing things. When the NBA shut down I was knee deep into the virus thread and saw a video of a young smoker with rona who couldn't breath. Video scared me to death so I quit cold turkey that day. Then I started hearing about how overweight ppl were getting hit hard so I decided to stop eating junk food and limited sweets to 1 day a week. I started walking my dog 5 times a day along with some walks without him as well.

Then one day I was walking and it started raining so I started to run home. I could barley run 1 block. So the next day I decided to start jogging. At first I could only go a block. Then I would go a block, stop, and go another, and so on an so forth untill I no longer had to stop in-between and would run blocks consecutively. I made it a goal to never run less than what I ran the day before and now I'm at 2 miles every night nonstop. Only took 1 day break a week ago cause it was raining.

I now only eat 2 times a day, once at noon and once at 7pm and then I'll run at 10pm. I'll have a banana and some nuts in-between the meals and after the run.

I don't know exactly how much weight I lost cause I don't use a scale but I do go by my belt holes. I've gone down 4 notches in 3 months and I'm about a week away from one more notch (the last one on my belt). Strange as it sounds, this whole epidemic has been a blessing (so far, knock on wood). A real eye opener to how much I let myself go back then. Gonna do everything I can to keep the weight off and keep pushing.
This is a wildly impressive admission. Congratulations to you.

I could no doubt about it, I enjoy the eat whatever I want do whatever I want whenever I feel like it lifestyle. Being in shape requires too much concentration, I got a slow metabolism
You having a slow metabolism can be worked on through eating and workout habits.

Just start with working out. Keep eating what you eat.

Baby steps.

Back
Top Bottom