FAVORITE TEAM TO USE IN NBA 2K11???

I alternate between the Blazers and Mavericks. Dirks turnaround jumper 
pimp.gif

When i started playing as the mavs like a year ago, i became unstoppable, everyone knew it was over when it was game time. I havent played in a minute, i hope people dont choose dallas online when i get back on it.

I alternate between the Blazers and Mavericks. Dirks turnaround jumper 
pimp.gif

When i started playing as the mavs like a year ago, i became unstoppable, everyone knew it was over when it was game time. I havent played in a minute, i hope people dont choose dallas online when i get back on it.

Kings
Tyreke get to the rim so easy and Thornton is money from outside

Pistons
Hamilton is wet everywhere

Heat
Only when I wanna *!*% %*#* up
pimp.gif

Kings
Tyreke get to the rim so easy and Thornton is money from outside

Pistons
Hamilton is wet everywhere

Heat
Only when I wanna *!*% %*#* up
pimp.gif

Grizzlies & Warriors.

OJ,Henry,Gay,ZBO, Gasol lineup is beasty.

Monta is $$$$ from midrange and when Curry is cooking
sick.gif

2k12 the kings will be added to the arsenal.. In 2k11 Reke was so nasty goin to the rack with the euro step
pimp.gif
, add on Jimmer.. Ima be pissing people offal.. In 2k11 Reke was so nasty goin to the rack with the euro step
pimp.gif
, add on Jimmer.. Ima be pissing people off

Grizzlies & Warriors.

OJ,Henry,Gay,ZBO, Gasol lineup is beasty.

Monta is $$$$ from midrange and when Curry is cooking
sick.gif

2k12 the kings will be added to the arsenal.. In 2k11 Reke was so nasty goin to the rack with the euro step
pimp.gif
, add on Jimmer.. Ima be pissing people offal.. In 2k11 Reke was so nasty goin to the rack with the euro step
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are these lyrics to a song or something?

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are these lyrics to a song or something?

dallas mavericks, all day.. dirk's turnaround jumper & fadeaway is $$$$$.

our bench is deep as hell & i can shoot with everyone on the squad.. including marion's ugly shot.

dallas mavericks, all day.. dirk's turnaround jumper & fadeaway is $$$$$.

our bench is deep as hell & i can shoot with everyone on the squad.. including marion's ugly shot.

Back
Top Bottom