Favorite wrestler of all-time/ Favorite wrestling match of all time???

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

It's a toss up between Shawn Michaels and 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin for favorite.

As far as matches, nothing stands out more to me than the 1st Hell In The Cell match between Mankind and The Undertaker.
pimp.gif
Wasnt that the 2nd one?

the Ultimate Warrior was my first fav wrestler

then Stone Cold came into the picture... fav of all time

currently Kurt Angle is my favorite active wrestler

match: stone cold vs the rock in wrestlemania xv, 2nd would be kurt angle vs. hbk in wrestlemania 21

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

first HIAC is GOAT for me.. HBK vs. Taker.
I watched that match the other day, straight brutality.

The Edge vs Mick Foley hardcore match at Wrestlemania 22 was pretty brutal. Watched that today
pimp.gif

Bill Goldberg> Your favorite Wrestler. Hell Goldberg's intro>Your favoritewrestler's career. Intro Spear JackHammer. Dude used to hold guys vertically inverted, spin around 360 degrees.....and then body slam them. Don't careif its fake, that takes strength and coordination.

I swear dude was like 100-0 in WCW and probably had a streak of 20-0 on WWE, i guesss WWE didnt renew his contract because of his popularity or the writerswere tired of making him win.

favorite wrestler= The Rock
current= Randy Orton
favorite wrestling match= Stome Cold vs. Shawn Michaels at WM14

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Bill Goldberg> Your favorite Wrestler. Hell Goldberg's intro>Your favorite wrestler's career. Intro Spear JackHammer. Dude used to hold guys vertically inverted, spin around 360 degrees.....and then body slam them. Don't care if its fake, that takes strength and coordination.

I swear dude was like 100-0 in WCW and probably had a streak of 20-0 on WWE, i guesss WWE didnt renew his contract because of his popularity or the writers were tired of making him win.
pimp.gif
I swear that was everyones dream match�while WCW was stillaround. Either that or Goldberg vs. Stone Cold.

��

when i watched it a long time ago. it was the rock or stonecold.
hell in the cell, mankind and undertaker, especially when mankind fell from the top and went through the ring.
**** was crazy!

Back
Top Bottom