Financed a car for a friend vol. repo

Originally Posted by NooEra

So you're not really this dude's friend, right? Ya'll are just acquaintances? Because this doesn't sound like something a friend would do
laugh.gif
You let dude pay off most of the car then you just went to his crib and jacked it when his business is falling apart? Over three stacks?

Wow.
funny-face-gif-pictures2.gif

So you're not really this dude's friend, right? Ya'll are just acquaintances? Because this doesn't sound like something a friend would do
laugh.gif
You let dude pay off most of the car then you just went to his crib and jacked it when his business is falling apart? Over three stacks?

Wow.

We were good friends I have helped him a lot I have bonded him out of jail, when he lost his business license I put the shop in my name and did not ask for nothing. The charges got dropped and he put it back in his name since but recently he started to avoided me and stopped making payments on the car.  I told him 2 months ago I was going to get the car and he asked for time to pay me so I gave him time. He has not gave me money in months the last time he tried to pay with gift cards. I dont know about you but where I am from 3 stacks is a lot of money.

Originally Posted by NoTurninBack

laugh.gif

Wow.

We were good friends I have helped him a lot I have bonded him out of jail, when he lost his business license I put the shop in my name and did not ask for nothing. The charges got dropped and he put it back in his name since but recently he started to avoided me and stopped making payments on the car.  I told him 2 months ago I was going to get the car and he asked for time to pay me so I gave him time. He has not gave me money in months the last time he tried to pay with gift cards. I dont know about you but where I am from 3 stacks is a lot of money.
I don't really see an issue since you have given him plenty of chances make payments. It just sucks that it will affect the friendship. Thats life, %#^$ happens. And from what you posted about bonding him out and putting his business in your name you seem like a reliable guy. 

Originally Posted by NoTurninBack

laugh.gif

Wow.

I have no problem with how you handled the situation.  Its one thing if dude came to you and asked you to give him more time to come up with the payments since business was slow or whatever.  Maybe get on a different payment plan or something.  But to ask for time and then ignore/avoid even after you gave him the extra time, that is just disrespectful.  He made the move to dead the friendship there, not you.

So I picked up the car on Feb. 17th, and to this day I have not herd from the guy. On the 19th at 5 am he called a mutual friend asking him if he knew where the car was rather then calling me and letting me know the car was gone. Im glad I picked it up and no one else did, he let him know I had the car. I have been meaning to update/post pics but I have been busy and just got around to taking pics. When I picked up the car I put a motor in it, the paint went down the drain from sitting up the last couple of years. I can honestly say it feels good to have it back on the road tough. Pics in here soon.. 

Back
Top Bottom