First Air Jordan

My 1st pair, well not these but the Jordan V when I was 5 yrs old. My mom's had go taste...
pimp.gif

My first pair was the Black/Red/White Jordan 1s in a baby size. My uncle got me Jordans every year and hooked me. The first pair I remember was the InfraredVIs
pimp.gif
Too bad my mom tossed all my OG Jordans.

Im 28, my first AJ's were the Original white/red/black IV's. I beat the HELL out of them. Year after, i got the white/red/black V's, had them forabout a week. they got stolen at the pool. Then i bought the black/silver V's. Those became my favorite J's of all time.

My first pair were the retro patent leather mid 1's white/red/black- 7th grade.... still have 'em!

my firsts were the olive IX's, parents got them for me for school during middle school, copped em at a nike outlet, the first pair i bought myself were thewhite & grey XII's i miss both pairs now

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

3fe268d4d74b9d7bde27711d2dc747d27447b149.pjpg

They were the last pair so I got them for like $50...
My first pair ever.. And first pair that I bought for myself.

... Still would have them but my step mom threw out a box of my shoes on accident..

mad.gif

easy come easy go huh? sorry to hear that brother. this almost happened to ma ex gurl like 2 years ago with her fire red III's, she almost ate her momalive lol

well... my folks just brought out my baby pics and i noticed that (as a 1 year old) I was rockin some OG white/black IX's
pimp.gif

but the first pair of j's i remember wearing are my mars iv's

Air Jordan XII Baby Size.

From now on, I'm going to start up a baby Air Jordan collection for my future son.
And to relive my child hood. lol

i was poor when i was small so i never could affford j's but my first pair was the all black low top 16's

First Jordan overall: white/navy/silver Jumpman Team Elite Low (original, not the recent Footlocker retro)
First Air Jordan: white/red AJ 17. My discount made them $35. Was missing the outer shoebox, but still had the hard case and disc.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

They were the last pair so I got them for like $50...
My first pair ever.. And first pair that I bought for myself.

... Still would have them but my step mom threw out a box of my shoes on accident..

mad.gif

easy come easy go huh? sorry to hear that brother. this almost happened to ma ex gurl like 2 years ago with her fire red III's, she almost ate her mom alive lol
Brother.. Lol.
But yes..
I was heated to say the least... She was about to drop like $400 on a bunch of new shoes for me when I had to get new tires.. Sooo they replaced the newshoes.. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom