First Air Jordan

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

3fe268d4d74b9d7bde27711d2dc747d27447b149.pjpg

They were the last pair so I got them for like $50...
My first pair ever.. And first pair that I bought for myself.

... Still would have them but my step mom threw out a box of my shoes on accident..

mad.gif

those were my first pair i bought with my own money too!!! same story with me. my parents wouldnt spend 100$ on sneakers. especially since ive been a sz 13since as far back as i can remember.. thats mens sizes. mens prices. smh

but that pic right there is fake as hell with a retro card and a retro jordan box lol

OG Concord XI's Brand new, no yellowing, there might not be a nicer shoe! Then came these, still new in the box.
4fb35c3bee15796f03f0604701784d7bcc19aa0.pjpg

mine was the jordan II retro low wht/navy/carolina blue
lol... wasnt even into shoe game yet~ but seen em on sale, very nice, just cop it~
the first pari i m really start collecting was the jordan V fire red i believe...

my 13th b-day....Jan '89 OG Jordan IV's Military Blue.....damn... I wish I still had them but they were stolen out of my locker!

White infras, second hand from my friend when I was in the 3rd grade cause nobody that young could cop their own Jordans, and I was far from a spoiled littlekid!

RED/WHITE 12's!!!! Me and one of my bestfriends at the time got em in the 2nd grade!! I will never forget that...I might've had some as a baby but Idont remember

i think I had like the second or third team shoe. the first numbered Js I had were the black/blue 2000? retro Is

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

They were the last pair so I got them for like $50...
My first pair ever.. And first pair that I bought for myself.

... Still would have them but my step mom threw out a box of my shoes on accident..

mad.gif

those were my first pair i bought with my own money too!!! same story with me. my parents wouldnt spend 100$ on sneakers. especially since ive been a sz 13 since as far back as i can remember.. thats mens sizes. mens prices. smh

but that pic right there is fake as hell with a retro card and a retro jordan box lol

Just makin sure you guys are up on your game...
happy.gif

Haha.. Actually like I said, I just got it off Google..

I got my pair for like $70 because they were the last ones.

For me, it was the Black/Red XIII's af ater I had graduated for Jr. High School 11 years ago(1998). And I've worn them all through my freshman year. Imean hell, my first pair should have been the Black/White/Red XII's-the ones MJ wore leading the Bulls to that 5th Championship(1997), and what my cousinhad gotten to start his first day of school down south. But instead, I had gotten the Black/white/red Jumpman pro's which I should have never gottenbecause at the time I didn't know what I was thinking, whether they was Jordan's or not! But oh' well, what can I say. It was confusing to me!

My first Jordans were in the 2nd grade, 91' they were fire, they were the Black/Deep Infrareds VI's, it was either them or the Maroons. I stuck withthe black ones. I begged my mom for some J's after my 2 cousins were showing off their White/Black/ Varsity Red V's. They blew my mind.

Back
Top Bottom