First Air Jordan

Jordan XII Black and Red...
pimp.gif

low cg xi's.....lol i was a late starter.
i had a pair of xi's in 5th grade but idk if they were real, and i dont have pics, so as far as i know its the low cg xi's.

Jumpman Pro Strong in 1998.

My parents never bought me any Jordans growing up, so I didn't buy my first pair until I was in college. I've added a few since then, lol.

My first pair of J's were the Olive 9's in kindergarden. And also the first pair J's I bought with my money was the Black/Gold retro 1's myfreshmen year in high school.

My first pair of Jordans were the original VI not infared but the white and maroon..4th grade and damn it i got some retro birthday pics when i got them when ifind em ill post them up...I got J's for my bday every year i got lucky my bday is Feb4th new J's always dropped in febuary so i got em...

i got 3 in one day.
my travel ball team was going to the state championships back in 99
so my parents felt i deserved a nice gift for the hard work

2uf8292.jpg

dcwhmh.jpg

xo01a9.jpg

the 13s were 99.99
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

both 14s were 49.99
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at the Nike Outlet in Cabazon, CA

in early 03 the blk/red 7's. i couldn't decide what to get, (didn't even know there were 17 different jordan models out) it was between likewhite/unc 6 lows cause they were cheap and the blk/chrome 17 lows because everyone had them. went to footlocker to get the 17's cause i liked them and theywere on sale for 99$ and the girl told me some guy came and bought out everything. i was pretty pissed and went to ebay...the new white/red 8's were thenewest ones out and they were pretty pricey, like 180$ and so were the french blue 7's. so i just settled for the cheaper blk/red's which were like 135shipped. i think i sold them shortly after too cause i wasn't so happy with them, but first pair is first pair.

Back
Top Bottom