First Air Jordan

Olive IXs, got 'em for 30 bucks. Didn't know what I had, I was just a kid, wore 'em every day, rain or shine (sleet, or snow). I miss those shoes.

new love 1's
frown.gif

Original black IVs I think. I'll have to watch the VHS of my first tee ball game to verify, can't remember what year it was.

Bred xi 6th grade. I trashed em too ·•☆LL☆•·. I was young and didn't know what I had on my feet.

OG V's White/Black Fire Red @ 7yrs old, CDP was a must, nostalgia is one hell of a drug

Born '89! First was the V's. Not sure if I had the IV's, but I found a pic of me wearing the Black/Silver V's.

Was the OG TRUE BLUE III's in 1988/1989. I wore them my senior year for basketball....LOVED THEM!

OG Concord XI for basketball season in 7th grade...I remember some older kid telling me they looked like Pro-Wings. What an idiot....

first, the grey/white 15s. later, the grey/white 12s. still have em. then the tan/white 13s. also still have em. much love 2 mybegining collection

well im only 14...but my dad kept me in jordans, its a picture of me when i was born..i have the og 10's white, black and silver
the best news my dad heard that year was he was having a son & jordan came back to the NBA..:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom