First Air Jordan

Playoff XII's were my first back in 97 and then the next basketball season I got the Flint XIII's! Glad I wore kid size then so I didn't have topay these crazy prices!

air-jordan-2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JSoN619

og powder jordan 10s around 95' was like 10...my brother had one and my dad got one too (when it went on clearance).....anyone remember Herman's (a sporting good store like Modells and Sports Authority)?
wow, herman's i remember that place, dunt remember buyin anything there tho

i was 4 and mine was the white/red XII's
wish i still had them
theres a tape of me in them on my 5th b-day with a red and white collar,some dickies shorts, and my twelves on
My mom used to keep me fresh now i have to buy everything with my own cash

my first pair of j's were the original black/red xv's cause i "found them"
laugh.gif
but i'd say this is what really started it for me...copped these in jan'07 and have been back tracking ever since...'06 and earlier for me

nike air jordan 1 purchased @ the nike outlet next to disneyworld for $39.99...i was in 8th grade, we were on a family vacation.....i'll never forgetthat sign in the window!!! i wanted them so bad but they were $80, which @ the time was outlandish for a pair of shoes!! Aww, the good old days!!

og white cement iii's

wish i had the foresight to keep them, even though i wore them into the ground and they wouldnt fit anyways

For me, it was supposed to be the Ginger XVI's, but they didnt have my size back then, so my first Air Jordan was the Cherrywood XVI's.

For my older brother, his first Air Jordans were the Aqua 8's back in 1993 (I think)

My first pair were my Jumpman Air Turbulance back in like 1997 I think. I saved up my 5 dollar per week allowence for soooo long and finally bought them fromMVP Sports for $80, but my first collection pair were the chutney 20's on clearence for $90 in the summer of 06. They still looking NDS in the box.

My 1st...1988 Nike Air Jordan III Blk/Cement Grey sz 5 in kids $54.99!!(they actually had II's soles but in white for kids versions)....I was in 4th gradeat the time...been into J's since

Got in the game only in the last few years...White low 13s...which I don't really count cuz they don't have the hologram...then Military 4 retro...

First was Infrared VI's. I remember one of my friends having them, and I wanted them SOOO bad. It also helped that MJ won his first championship with them.That made me want them even more. If I only knew what I was getting myself into...

Back
Top Bottom