First time paint balling what to expect?

well its my first time and i dont know what to expect i always wanted to try it out.
eyes.gif

My first time I went, I got clapped in the neck I was like
indifferent.gif
. I went to an inside one though, which was dark but fun.

it really doesnt hurt that much. dont be stupid and 'rush' all the time but dont be the jerk that 'camps' the entire round and doesnt help theteam. wear BDUs, or if your a civilian 'cammies.' If you dont have camouflage available, just wear colors like brown, green, grey, and black.

off topic, but the first time i went, i got hit in the nipple at close range. wasnt fun.
laugh.gif

Adrenalin Rush. You'll be so into the game, that you wont feel when you get hit.
laugh.gif

but dont be the jerk that 'camps' the entire round and doesnt help the team
My advice is to NOT camp at all. From experience, if you chill in the back and the rest of your team is out, expect to be bum rushed by 3-4 dudeswho will shoot you up close on rapidfire steez. The closer you're shot at, the more it will hurt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kicksNbeats

My advice is to NOT camp at all. From experience, if you chill in the back and the rest of your team is out, expect to be bum rushed by 3-4 dudes who will shoot you up close on rapidfire steez. The closer you're shot at, the more it will hurt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

isn't there a 5 or 10ft rule? Last time I played, a lil kid came out of nowhere from behind a barrel saying "Bang, Bang, Bang" my boy justshot em from like 1ft away and got kicked out.
laugh.gif

it only hurts for the first few mins but your on such an adrenaline rush that it might feel like nothing.

its all about team communication, gotta help one another spot opposing players.

um. wear a crewneck sweater and some sweats or somthing. i have a jersey so i was straight with that. if its cold where your at, you might wanna layer up evenmore, because cold paintballs hurt like hell. keep moving, do not camp, cause youll get exposed and hopefully bunkered.. lol.

OH AND COVER YOUR HAIR. buy a durag or wave cap or somthing, just COVER YOUR HAIR. everytime ive gone ive gotten paint on my du rag, i remember once when ididdnt wear one cause it was hot as balls........ needless to say i had curly orange hair.....

also what color you wear dosent matter at all. i have a yellow jersey id wear blue red du rags, it makes no difference. so dont worry about that too much.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by kicksNbeats

My advice is to NOT camp at all. From experience, if you chill in the back and the rest of your team is out, expect to be bum rushed by 3-4 dudes who will shoot you up close on rapidfire steez. The closer you're shot at, the more it will hurt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

isn't there a 5 or 10ft rule? Last time I played, a lil kid came out of nowhere from behind a barrel saying "Bang, Bang, Bang" my boy just shot em from like 1ft away and got kicked out.
laugh.gif

I believe there is but I wasn't talking about point blank range
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
5-10ft away would be an accurate description. The rapidfirepart would be them shooting to make sure they hit you in case they miss. One shot and you're out for most paintball fields. Paintballing is fun, I'dlove to go again but only during the summer time when the ground ain't all muddy and slippery.

prepare to have fun really, its awesome, if you get hit in a sensitive place it will hurt, but like in the arm is fine, etc.

all I gotta say is expect the unexpected...I went wit a few of m boys for his birthday a year or 2 ago and at first its crazy like u jus out there buckin atany1..I was even lettin off shots at the ref
laugh.gif
then we was at this one spot (they had diff. areas) in the woods where there's jus a big cliff..notreally a cliff but a place where voth sides meet in the middle so I'm on the ground behind a tree and my dude is runnin and lets off a random shot hits mein the back of the head and I stand up like a ****** to rock bottom dude and I get lite the hell up..I'm talkin lil kids had fully automatic paintball gunsand everything..then we get to the other area and before the match we try switchin up teams cuz some asian group of dudes join so us bein dumb tried to pickdudes up and they look at us like nah we suck so we was like yea right dudes was %**%*$ fatigues and had handgun paintball guns so we get to the capture theflag area which is basically an open area with little houses all over...so its only me and 3 random people idk left and we on they side about to get the flagone dude goes to peek around the corner dude looks back with paint all over his face mask like uhh I'm out so I'm there wit a
eek.gif
face thinkin I'mfinished then outta nowhere dudes with the handgun paitball guns jumps out bushes on some 007 james bond roll type %@%# and with ease takes out the 3 of us juschillin there..while I sit there with a
indifferent.gif
at dude for sayin they suck dude jus shrugs and says ehh and walks away...

regardless tho it'll be fun...gettin hit doesn't hurt..well maybe not to be with an exception to gettin hit where my facemask ends
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
jus bug outtho it'll be better

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

the thicker baggier clothe u wear, the less it will hurt
Yea, be sure to layer or you will come back with golf ball sized bruises.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

the thicker baggier clothe u wear, the less it will hurt
Yea, be sure to layer or you will come back with golf ball sized bruises.
Don't let these people gas you. The only time I wear more than one layer is when its chilly out. In the Spring I wear a long sleeve tee, andregular Tees in the summer. It really doesn't hurt, and bruises are no big deal.

if you are playing an indoor arena expect quarter sized bruises that last a whole week lol outdoor doesnt hurt much... keep your chin tucked or wear somethingto protect your neck. gloves are a must for indoors as well. i got my hands cut up nearly every round at the indoor arena. have fun

Back
Top Bottom