flight club

I have invites...Ill trade them for a invite to waffles.fm.....and 08 is goin be big for Jordan stuff...I looked at the cataloge and there are atleast 4 colorways of the 23's and a gang of clothing to come out...Theres a jacket thats $400 dollars too...:smh::smh:

I received an email and have only one invite left, I will give it to someone who deserves it......

Hey quick question to those to can answer it, I haven't had 15s since they released in 2000, how do they run. To give you a general idea I'm an 11.5 in the XIVs, but a size 12 in the XVIs, and then 11.5 again in the XVIIs, hope that helps. What size should I get then?

Yeah I received an email, and of course I signed up. 2 invites for somebody special....hmmm..
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Can someone please hook it up with an invite.
saldana_marco@hotmail.com
"As I sit back and look when I used to be a crook doing whatever it took from snatching chains to pocket books" Biggie.

Im 16 and Mexican if that matters.

Maybe it's just me, but I've been buying Jordans since I was in the 2nd grade. My first pair of VII's were the coolest thing I had ever seen and I've been buying them ever since. Now, it might possibly be happening that JB is doing something for everyone whose been buying shoes for a minute, and personally, I'm not sending ANY invites.

If they really are going to release "limited edition" stuff, hopefully OG retro models or just good stuff in general, I want my chance to get them.

Just me. though.
teambatman​

first two people to PM me with email addresses get invited :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

I got the email.. looks interesting
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = J0RDAN TH3 D0N::.​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I have an account but no email yet... can someone plz send me an invite...
JRTTROTTER32@YAHOO.COM

plz help asap

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

^ Thats grimey dude :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = J0RDAN TH3 D0N::.
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

brianii, you were invited
TEAM XBOX360​
.:: Gamertag: XpLiCiTOnE ::.PSN: XpLiCiTOnE
The One And Only
Since 1986
Made In The Bay​

^^^^^^^^ CAN I GET ONE...

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

dammit...no email....i've been signed up forever...i rarely get emailsfrom JB. is it because i'm located in australia?
MyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

i got one for $15 paypal, ill cover paypal fee. :lol:
laugh.gif

jp, i got one left if anybody needs one.

EDIT**** Invite is GONE, nters are quick to react! :wow:
eek.gif

NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, sdotz,AzN bOi KyLe etc

aim- Mon3yliciousx8 email- Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

*edit*
I was given an activation code from my friends over at JB. Just wanted to remove my email address in hopes that I will stop receiving emails asking for FlightClub invites.

If anyone could hook me up with an invite, I would really appreciate it!

imyopusha310@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!
TEAM LAKERS

Back
Top Bottom