Flightposite or Foamposite?

As much as I like flights....

foams>flights
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Flightposite comes up a bit short on forefoot cushioning and the zip is more nuisance than benefit.

here are reviews for both-

Nike Foamposite Pro
vs
Nike Flightposite

If I had to pick I would have to go with the flightposites.They are a bit more polished in the design area as well a the zoom air used in both shoes.If you like to get up and down the court the flightposite is definitely the way to go
check out my blog unds'ed/

Flights look better then foams but foams are better to ball in
I pick the Flights tho
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Flights. Foams were always too stiff for me to ball in. For some reason I would always sprain my ankles in them. Flights are probably the greatest Nike basketball sneaker ever made (as far as performance). Plus I love the organic look of them (and you can't argue with the black/eggplant or black/gold colorways).
TEAM-AF-ONE

i would say go with the foams if u got tight @#%$ feet like mine. when i put on a pair of flgiths, it feels like im loosing circulation on my foot. sigh for wide feet..

Is it me or the clear sole on the ONEs very much different than the PROs?

I will be balling in my FOAM 1s. Fit wise, they are amazing. They fit like a glove, although I think they are a bit on the heavy side for a basketball shoe.

Flightposites - I have not played nor own them but will when they drop in 08. By just looking, they can be lighter than the FOAM 1s.

Still, the FOAM 1s are clean cut enough to get my vote. I think even after trying the Flights, my opinion may not change.
-----
It is harsh !

Back
Top Bottom