Florida teacher who punched her student in the face WON'T be charged....(vid)

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

This is ridiculous. What right does the teacher have to punch (not slap like the article tried to say) a student?
Best believe if I was that student I would've beaten the tar out of her.

and then u woulda been sent to y.a. and done up american me style
laugh.gif
 there was no reason for that loser kid to be licking a @$#%!## window. is that whats hot in the streets these days? licking windows? #*!$%@+ ******ed @+% kids.

This is ridiculous. What right does the teacher have to punch (not slap like the article tried to say) a student?

and then u woulda been sent to y.a. and done up american me style
laugh.gif
 there was no reason for that loser kid to be licking a @$#%!## window. is that whats hot in the streets these days? licking windows? #*!$%@+ ******ed @+% kids.

Once he physically intimidated her she reacted. She is a 64 year old woman..does she need to get hit first to defend herself?? Jeez, imagine if that was your grandmother, would you really want her to get decked first to have to respond. Good for her. Glad the situation didn't escalate. Stupid kids thinking they can do anything to anyone nowadays.

Once he physically intimidated her she reacted. She is a 64 year old woman..does she need to get hit first to defend herself?? Jeez, imagine if that was your grandmother, would you really want her to get decked first to have to respond. Good for her. Glad the situation didn't escalate. Stupid kids thinking they can do anything to anyone nowadays.

Would have loved to seen dude step to a grown man like that. He would be on the floor and bloody

Guarantee if that were a male teacher bigger then he was he would never do that. He tried to intimidate the smaller female teacher and got what he deserved.

Would have loved to seen dude step to a grown man like that. He would be on the floor and bloody

Guarantee if that were a male teacher bigger then he was he would never do that. He tried to intimidate the smaller female teacher and got what he deserved.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What should she have done in that situation? The kid kept closing in on her. Kids were quick to videotape it, but not help her out. This was the lady they (students) voted as teacher of the year too...
So the only option is to engage in fisticuffs? C'mon now.
laugh.gif

So, answer my question....what should she have done? 

What should she have done in that situation? The kid kept closing in on her. Kids were quick to videotape it, but not help her out. This was the lady they (students) voted as teacher of the year too...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

She should have crawled up in a ball and begged for mercy.

Kids get away with everything these days. That punk cornered her, called her nasty things, then inched up closer to intimidate with fists clenched.

She throws some nice punches and all the sudden his mood changes. Now he's playing victim. That boys parents need to beat him twice; 1 for acting up and 2 for licking windows like an idiot.

laugh.gif

She should have crawled up in a ball and begged for mercy.

Kids get away with everything these days. That punk cornered her, called her nasty things, then inched up closer to intimidate with fists clenched.

She throws some nice punches and all the sudden his mood changes. Now he's playing victim. That boys parents need to beat him twice; 1 for acting up and 2 for licking windows like an idiot.

laugh.gif

That kid wasn't about that life, cuz clearly he didn't even react to getting his helmet almost took off.

laugh.gif

That kid wasn't about that life, cuz clearly he didn't even react to getting his helmet almost took off.

Do you all think the teacher was justified in throwing the punch?
Very much so, and I say more power to her or any other teacher that puts these punk %%@ kids back in line.  Punks jump up to get beat down, and that's exactly what happened to "little Jimmy" in that video.

Do you all think the teacher was justified in throwing the punch?
Very much so, and I say more power to her or any other teacher that puts these punk %%@ kids back in line.  Punks jump up to get beat down, and that's exactly what happened to "little Jimmy" in that video.

Back
Top Bottom