For reasons not related to boxing, why is Mike Tyson loved and Mayweather hated?

honestly dont know i dont listen to the herd.

lebron's decision thing bothered me but really only because as a basketball fan i was heartbroken seeing him leave cleveland. which is also why i loved the fact that he went back. just wanted to see him win there and rebuild and take the city/franchise to that next level.

Yep. Kellerman is another one who hides his racism too. He's slick but it leaks out every now and then. Marcellus is his "look I have a black co-host" token. I was fooled for a minute.

This is my thing.

What does "owning up to his domestic violence" look like?

Apologizing to the media/public?

Why should he? It isn't our business.

We have NO idea if he has/hasn't made it right with the people he has harmed. That is all that matters. 

Typical American Entitlement. He needs to apologize to US for his personal issues.

See how wild that sounds?

What are you even talking about man?

It's not about apologizing or anything, it's just the fact that's a serial abuser of women that has been arrested and cited for it over 6 times with several different women including all the mothers of his children.

That's just not respectable period, has nothing to do with his boxing skills or his success, you just tryna make it something it's not.

There are people who hate him for stupid reasons like his fighting style or his success but honestly I could give a damn about even of that because I love watching him fight and loving seeing successful black men who beat the odds.

But any man who's done what he's done to women is scum, bottom line.

You're just a troll who likes to argue points even when they've been disputed so you'll probably continue to fill this thread with garbage trying to defend that.

I always thought Colin was a big Lebron supporter.
Slurps him every chance he gets.

Is this not accurate?
Srs question.

He is,but he's honest about why AMERICAN'S hated the decision and simply stated it was a black man controlling his own future and $.

mike had it all, lost it all, got humbled and acknowledged his mistakes. your typical redemption story

from what i read mayweather really hasnt own up to his domestic violence stuff

floyd has a lot of "yes men" in his life which doesnt help

who knows, i dont hate/love these athletes
This is my thing.

We have NO idea if he has/hasn't made it right with the people he has harmed. That is all that matters. 

Typical American Entitlement. He needs to apologize to US for his personal issues.

it's not saying, "i'm sorry" or anything like that, but learning from it. from what i know, he's done it on multiple occasions. go seek help, so he can avoid putting hands on woman. maybe he has, i dont know. but if you keep slipping up what do you expect? people will label you as a wife beater. his baby moms and even his own son even said he beat her.

could care less about the flashy, confident/arrogance attitude. maybe it's all a show to build his brand or that's how he lives his life. that doesnt bother me, why should it?

Last edited:
Again. Some people are able to separate the PERSON from the ENTERTAINER.

Because someone is able to enjoy the ENTERTAINER doesn't mean they support the PERSON.

It is a simple concept. 

I just acknowledge the concept you nitwit, you still trying to defend his abuse of women though and reaching for a bunch of other factors outside his "entertainment" to defend him, so maybe you're having trouble practicing what you preach.

it's not saying, "i'm sorry" or anything like that, but learning from it. from what i know, he's done it on multiple occasions. go seek help, so he can avoid putting hands on woman. maybe he has, i dont know. but if you keep slipping up what do you expect? people will label you as a wife beater. his baby moms and even his own son even said he beat her.
But nothing you are saying is equal to him "not acknowledging it" like you mentioned earlier.

If he has a problem with it, maybe he is getting help. You are right, WE DON'T KNOW.

But you can't say he isn't acknowledging it simply because he keeps slipping up. Those two things aren't in relation to each other.

As I said, I think you honestly meant, "He needs to apologize to us."

I just acknowledge the concept you nitwit, you still trying to defend his abuse of women though and reaching for a bunch of other factors outside his "entertainment" to defend him, so maybe you're having trouble practicing what you preach.
Ok now I am defending him. Ok. You got it. We don't need to reply to eachother if this is what you are reading me saying. Enjoy your Sunday

Deep Sea only cares about the entertainer aspect of these athletes and not the personal life. It's noble from a sports appreciation standpoint but with some people you can't just overlook all of their transgressions. Having said that, I like watching Mayweather fight but he is a douche and I can never fully support a man that beats his woman. However, we all make mistakes and if he changed, we can leave that in the past but who knows if he's really changed in that regard.

But nothing you are saying is equal to him "not acknowledging it" like you mentioned earlier.

If he has a problem with it, maybe he is getting help. You are right, WE DON'T KNOW.

But you can't say he isn't acknowledging it simply because he keeps slipping up. Those two things aren't in relation to each other.

As I said, I think you honestly meant, "He needs to apologize to us."

i've never mentioned he had to apologize to us. he doesnt owe anyone his apology. just the fact that he keeps getting in trouble for domestic abuse. that's the one thing that rubs me off. him putting hands on a woman, not just once, but on multiple occasions.

This is my thing.

Like I said fam American sports fanatics are really mentally ill.

Why they feel these guys have to be role models and owe them something is beyond me.

Heres a fine example of it

lol @ donate money to Africa

how about Europeans stop raping the country for resources and letting the natives reap the rewards 

Deep Sea only cares about the entertainer aspect of these athletes and not the personal life. It's noble from a sports appreciation standpoint but with some people you can't just overlook all of their transgressions. Having said that, I like watching Mayweather fight but he is a douche and I can never fully support a man that beats his woman. However, we all make mistakes and if he changed, we can leave that in the past but who knows if he's really changed in that regard.
See, I don't even "support" him though.

I have never bought a PPV.

I have never bought a ticket to one of his fights.

I just watch his fights and enjoy his mastery. NOTHING further.

I couldn't give any less damns about what he does in his spare time. It doesn't affect my PERSONAL life.

That doesn't mean that I think him hitting his women is RIGHT, I just don't care about it. I hear about it, read it, keep moving. 

I see alot of the hate coming from people who have no interest in boxing or Mayweather. It's like in elementary, your friends hate something or someone and you have to hate it too. You don't know why, but you just hate it.

The racist **** is too far, but if you're a strong-willed superstar on top of your game you will get hate. Can't compare him to Ali though as far as persona, Ali didn't give a damn about flaunting his money or riches, he was just confident about his skill.

CEDpRU2WMAAzwmw.jpg-large.jpeg

I knew it was bad judging off the comments I seen on IG last night but..

That **** is wild........................

Im done with people fam. Dont really have any words to describe this.

Back
Top Bottom