For the younger members...

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

get off MJs sack. Your taking this fan thing to far.
that's what I'm talking about!
I never cared for Jordan or watched him play. I just like the design of his earliest retros.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Y?
What did Jordan wear under his game shorts while with the bulls his whole career? Don't know, then read up.
UNC Short's I believe.

I'm a Youngin' BTW.

grin.gif
i knew this too. but the thing is, why would one need to READ UP about this? get off his sack if you know his wingspan, pant size, etc...

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

get off MJs sack. Your taking this fan thing to far.
that's what I'm talking about!
I never cared for Jordan or watched him play. I just like the design of his earliest retros.
3ff160404b02cb4af55abe86e6fdde023b147caa.jpg

I actually know a lot bro! Dont underestimate the young crowd. Speaking for myself I was crazy about MJ back in the day.

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Y?
What did Jordan wear under his game shorts while with the bulls his whole career? Don't know, then read up.
UNC Short's I believe.

I'm a Youngin' BTW.

grin.gif
i knew this too. but the thing is, why would one need to READ UP about this? get off his sack if you know his wingspan, pant size, etc...
That's why I'm sayin. Plus, what does this have to do with shoes? If I know what he wore under his shorts during his whole Bulls career,that really won't help me appreciate the shoes more.

Lol... Look at these arrogant youngsters..
"I love retros" club, and probably in the next 10 years, there'll be "who is Michael Jordan" club.
Give some infos about how it all started; take it or leave it is your choice.
Being cocky is not a wise choice.

Jordan rocked 3 different Numbers As a Chicago Bull. I'll Give You 2. 23, 45, and.......

Originally Posted by typecast3

to the younger members: dont let any of these old folks tell you MJ could play today. he could. but he wouldnt dominate. today's NBA is so much more talented its sickening. so all this flashbacking is kinda pointless. MJ was a media mogul. you understnad? okay next.
Team 2008 vs. Team 1988
eek.gif

G: Chris Paul....G: Magic

G: Kobe Bryant....G: 23

F: Lebron James....F: The Glide

F: Tim Duncan....F: Bird

C: Yao
laugh.gif
....C: "The Dream"

Ha! Ha! This wouldn't even be close. I could be nice and give the 08' team Shaq from 98' and the young team still gets dusted. I think it was86' when MJ averaged 37 a game, Kobe is the best dominate player today and neither he or anybody else can touch that, EVER. "He could play today, butnot dominate" That's not even funny, it's sickening.

attention younger members: the shoes are shoes. jordan is not to be worshipped. he was a bball player and if anything probably did more to RUIN the actual shoe. think about that. JB sucks because he has too much input. Nike was the true company and the reason you are wearin' Jordan IV's from 1989 and you are in 2008 or whatever the years are.....

jordan was a great bball player but had no style and thats real. hoop earring and baggy suits and all..... dont research a history of jordan research the history of Nike

I really had no idea how ignorant younger J wearers were. I mean the history of Nike? Have you ever heard of a sweat shop son? Nike didn't even design theshoes, Tinker did. You should do a little research of your own class of 10', cause Mike was like Elvis for a reason. You have no business wearing Jays.Don't be mad moderator this kid offended me.

The I don't need anything club apparently likes to gravedig threads.

Reading some of the ignorant posts on here, only certifies the fact that more and more of the younger crowd are in to the Jordans for the looks, and looksonly. Geez, go buy some SBs if that's the case. No history there.

And if the new club does turn out to be "who is Michael Jordan", then hopefully the JB fad is completely dead. That way, the quality would be back onthe uprise.

Originally Posted by ayyovince

but why would u need to know what he wears under his game shorts ...
You don't have to know all these things... OP just posted this link because he thought that the infos could lighten up some knowledge aboutthe man himself.
You can ignore those infos because kids these days only need to care about their hard earned $150 and get some Fusions/Spiz'ikes.
If youngsters feel that it's irrelevant to the shoe line, then it's fine. I mean for example, if you love LeBron shoes, you don't need to know thathe just had his puberty when he signed for Nike, do you?

On the other hand, if you think that you know everything about Michael Jordan, then good for you.
At least a "thanks" would be awesome.

I grew up wearing J's. my first pair were Vs in the 5th grade. I admired Jordan but I could still care less what undergarments he wore (besides, I thoughthe was a hanes man?)
anyhow, to let someone gravedig this thread and go back to the older vs younger bickering really makes both sides look dumb
younger heads - there is a lot behind the shoes and that is why older fans feel the way we do. a little respect will get you a long way
older heads - why do you waste you time trying to e-school some obviously ignorant kids? please live up to your claim at maturity and ignore the above listedpersons

to the younger members: dont let any of these old folks tell you MJ could play today. he could. but he wouldnt dominate. today's NBA is so much more talented its sickening. so all this flashbacking is kinda pointless. MJ was a media mogul. you understnad? okay next.

That's crazy, and false, the NBA is no more talented, possibly less talented with the exception of two guys. Lebron and Kobe.

Originally Posted by nastnatikid23

wow i really dont need to read this quit trying to act like you run us, you do not no anything about my obsession with jordan so keep this thread where it belongs... at ISS and i knew the question about the shorts so nice try guys:smile:
thumb_kid_crying.JPG

I see school's let out, didn't mean to upset you there little fellow. If it makes you feel better there's some new VII's coming out that would be right up your alley I bet.
wink.gif

Hahahaha, you guys are making my day fly by that much quicker with all this entertainment.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Team 2008 vs. Team 1988
eek.gif

G: Chris Paul....G: Magic

G: Kobe Bryant....G: 23

F: Lebron James....F: The Glide

F: Tim Duncan....F: Bird

C: Yao
laugh.gif
....C: "The Dream"

Ha! Ha! This wouldn't even be close. I could be nice and give the 08' team Shaq from 98' and the young team still gets dusted. I think it was 86' when MJ averaged 37 a game, Kobe is the best dominate player today and neither he or anybody else can touch that, EVER. "He could play today, but not dominate" That's not even funny, it's sickening.

This thread is getting funnier and funnier. But to say the NBA is so much more talented is a joke. The talent in the NBA now does not compare to the talent inthe 80's and 90's. There are a few players now who are truly talented and the rest is crap. NBA teams of the past all had star players who coulddominate. Jordan being the most dominate of all. If the BULLS of the 90's that won 6 championships were playing today, GUARANTEE THEY WOULD DOMINATE THEENTIRE LEAGUE FOR YEARS!!!

Back
Top Bottom