For those that care about your health...

well

im +++%$$
pimp.gif

Excuse my ignorance but how does sleeping late and waking up late damage your liver? Actually, how does it affect you at all? As long as you get your 8 hoursyou're good right??

Originally Posted by Baree23warD

Excuse my ignorance but how does sleeping late and waking up late damage your liver? Actually, how does it affect you at all? As long as you get your 8 hours you're good right??

Our system has a body clock where in the liver functions from a certain time in the night, I think it's 11pm, which last until as 3 or 4am. It's moreof a cleaning routine actually.

Most of things on the list are good to avoid, but much of the information is either partially or completely incorrect.

Originally Posted by Vsano

Originally Posted by Baree23warD

Excuse my ignorance but how does sleeping late and waking up late damage your liver? Actually, how does it affect you at all? As long as you get your 8 hours you're good right??

Our system has a body clock where in the liver functions from a certain time in the night, I think it's 11pm, which last until as 3 or 4am. It's more of a cleaning routine actually.

Thanks for the info. My liver must suck
ohwell.gif

So alcohol consumption isn't one of the top 8 causes of liver damage?

/credibility

Back
Top Bottom