For those that care about your health...

3. Doughnuts
4. French fries
5. Chips, crackers, and cookies

4. High Sugar consumption
5. Air Pollution
6. Sleep Deprivation
10. Talking Rarely
11. Too much TV is bad for health

1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.

4.. Skipping breakfast.

guilty

rip?
ohwell.gif

I was watching Real Time With Bill Maher over the weekend and that particular episode in the beginning when he does the interview portion reminded me that justabout everything we, Americans eat isn't good for us. Doesn't really matter if it's fast food or the whole foods you purchase at the supermarket. Imean sure some fast foods are worse but not that much worse.

They spray all fruits and vegetables, the shh their feeding poultry, cow, swine, etc. to process food quicker is horrible, they're pumping these animalsfull of drugs so they can grow bigger so there's more to pass around, and so on with the unnatural things be done to our food. If you aint growing ya ownshh on ya own mini farm it's highly unlikely you're eating healthy.

But who cares we're all dying slowly anyway
laugh.gif
tired.gif

EDIT - If they really new what caused cancer there'd be much more worldwide warnings so that when you eat them it'd be at your own risk like withcigarettes. I'm beginning to think it's just some ppl with an agenda's way of trying to get ppl to eat "healthy". Those things listed arejust factors that are related or in common with multiple ppl with cancer. There are still ppl with cancer who don't eat or do anything of that(and it'snot hereditary either) and more times than not there's no explanation as to why. So you can think if you stay away of those things you have a better chancebut it's really not the case. I use to know healthy %*# dudes who got cancer out the blue and with all of that previous health they lost the fight.

Seriously, most of that list is a bunch of BS.

At the end of the day tho, why trip about dumb stuff like this? Everything kills you in one way or another, we are all slowly dying. Stop worrying about dyingand start living.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I was watching Real Time With Bill Maher over the weekend and that particular episode in the beginning when he does the interview portion reminded me that just about everything we, Americans eat isn't good for us. Doesn't really matter if it's fast food or the whole foods you purchase at the supermarket. I mean sure some fast foods are worse but not that much worse.

They spray all fruits and vegetables, the shh their feeding poultry, cow, swine, etc. to process food quicker is horrible, they're pumping these animals full of drugs so they can grow bigger so there's more to pass around, and so on with the unnatural things be done to our food. If you aint growing ya own shh on ya own mini farm it's highly unlikely you're eating healthy.
Speak for yourself, I shop at Trader Joe's. Everything I get is chemical-free and fresh.

i was reading that cows are given antibiotics with their food to prevent diseases.
sick.gif

the only good thing I got was the fact that I eat breakfast everyday
pimp.gif

Y'all can choose to believe it or not, in the end it's your body, not mine
happy.gif

Some of these things seem farfetched and what not, but we probably won't see any of it now since most of us are somewhere between this fat window of 15-40years old. When you hit the older years, lets see how your body reacts to your actions now. In my opinion, doing these things just increases the risk, butdoesn't guarantee you getting brain damage or liver problems.

And for those that don't see alcohol... you probably over/underslept plenty more times than you have drank yourself silly. I'm sure the times you dothose common things probably outweighs the amt of alcohol y'all consume... unless you folks are alcoholics
laugh.gif

but anyhow, just offerin' my 2 cents.

Nevertheless, it's an interesting read at the end of the day.

although i'm sure individuals have lived to 100 despite this list, it's interesting. i stopped eating fast food, don't ever eat hot dogs, butdamn... bacon, mmm...

man thats like overkill scare tactics. there limiting you to maybe 2 food groups and stopping you from everything that tastes good. Imma keep on keepin on andlive it up while in here. If you listen to them tell it waking up in the morning cause cancer I aint buying it...

any med students/dr.s want to confirm this stuff. anyone can make a list of stuff

Originally Posted by Vsano

Originally Posted by Baree23warD

Excuse my ignorance but how does sleeping late and waking up late damage your liver? Actually, how does it affect you at all? As long as you get your 8 hours you're good right??

Our system has a body clock where in the liver functions from a certain time in the night, I think it's 11pm, which last until as 3 or 4am. It's more of a cleaning routine actually.
I was gunna ask the same question. Thanks for the info

Ive started going to sleep earlier and waking up earlier so hopefully this wont be a problem for me anymore.
smh.gif
@ it being for 4AM as I type this lie

Eh, none of it seems far fetched to me. Between this an the foods with MSG an crap brought up in the KFC grilled chicken thread its like everything we eat isgonna kill us. I've heard this about red meat, hell some say diary isn't even good for humans. I've heard disgusting things about milk. Evenprotein shakes got the artificial sweetners an crap. There is natural, very few but yea...... Too much protein over time kills our Liver anyways. For real itis what it is now imo. Just stay active NT.

This list is exaggerated. I would like to see their sources. The good thing is that most of this can be slowed down or reversed with exercise.

Back
Top Bottom