**Forgetting your wallet UNAPPRECIATION Vol. FFFFUUUUUUUUU**

Though it rarely happens to me

Today i forgot my damn wallet at home. I was heading to the mall it and found a good parking spot Walked inside the mall and 5mins in i remember i forgot mywallet at home. I was
mad.gif

Had to drive all the way back home. Give up my parking spot and waste gas w/ another unnecessary trip.

Now im here posting this damn unappreciation cause this %*%% erks me
mad.gif
grin.gif

I got my wallet and now i gotta drive back to the damn place.

In the mean time yall can share your stories of times you really needed your wallet but either lost it or forgot it.

How good was this parking spot that you had to add it into the equation LOL.

Good parking spots in any parking lot is overrated. 15, 25, 70 steps from the entrance. Just walk

Forgo my wallet while heading to downtown in my city's lightrail. I had my metro pass in there and out of all the days I get on the light rail thesecurity people were checking if we had some type of proof of fare on the light rail. Got a $124 fine..

I dont understand how people can forget such an essential thing like a wallet at home. Like how?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I dont understand how people can forget such an essential thing like a wallet at home. Like how?
smh.gif

straight up. I always check my butt pocket before I leave the house
you just like feelin on your own @#!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How good was this parking spot that you had to add it into the equation LOL.

Good parking spots in any parking lot is overrated. 15, 25, 70 steps from the entrance. Just walk
It wasnt so much about walking.

It was just i KNEW the mall was gonna be packed wen i got back there... which it was when i got back there! It took me like 20mins to find a parking spot.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom