Francis Magalona succumbs to cancer

wow.. now i regret not going to his wake..
His (francis m's) sister who's bound to give the bone marrow donation just arrived last monday morning, she was a friend of my tita and they wereasking us to go, unfortunately i also just klost my mom last Jan.10, so i have a whole lot of stuff in my plate..

RIP to the artist who made me buy those peace necklaces when i was grade 4...

mga drama na naman! lol.. jk.. but that foo was wack anyways... seriously if he was still alive would you really listen to his tracks? anyways RIP

Originally Posted by hyphy101

mga drama na naman! lol.. jk.. but that foo was wack anyways... seriously if he was still alive would you really listen to his tracks? anyways RIP
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wow i can't believe this guy, joke or no joke. that goes to show you how little you know of him, his not only a RAPPER, but a host, dj, producer,photographer, business man..etc. he would not last in the industry is he was "wHack." like i always say.. if you can't say anything good thendon't say anything at all.
RIP KIKO

ive been listening to francis m since grade school and i always see him in eat bulaga since i was a little kid.. he really had moving songs and heopened a lot of oppurtunities for others. dati pa nga pinagbabato yan sa rock concert dahil di pa siya kilala pero di siya nagpapigil dun at ginawa parin niyayung gusto niya. i dunno, some people just make fun of what they cant understand i guess

you obviously don't know jack about francis and the rap scene in the PI.ignorance is bliss for some folks.knocking someone you clearlydon't know anything about is juvenile and uncalled for.stick to salbakuta or whoever you listen to that isn't wack in your book because judging by yourstandards,you don't know good music.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by EVObee

wow i can't believe this guy, joke or no joke. that goes to show you how little you know of him, his not only a RAPPER, but a host, dj, producer, photographer, business man..etc. he would not last in the industry is he was "wHack." like i always say.. if you can't say anything good then don't say anything at all.
RIP KIKO
yeah i agree, and if he's whack by your standards, then who isn't? the master rapper always had positive messages in his music as well, ofcourse everybody have their own opinion and taste for music but joke or no joke, there's no need to diss the man when he just passed away.

maxtempo96 wrote:
hyphy101 wrote:
you obviously don't know jack about francis and the rap scene in the PI.ignorance is bliss for some folks.knocking someone you clearly don't know anything about is juvenile and uncalled for.stick to salbakuta or whoever you listen to that isn't wack in your book because judging by your standards,you don't know good music.
tongue.gif

CORRECT!!!! that was really unnecessary dude.he's already gone. i would definitely reccomend you to listen to his music.not just with "mgakababayan ko". you should also listen to his other songs like kaleidoscope world, super proxy w/Chito miranda, Meron akong ano and Ito ang gusto ko (Royaltru-orange theme song). all of these song upholds the truth about his love for the country and for its people. and having his own line of clothing (Three starsand a sun) says it all. he had accomplished alot when he was still alive. sayang hindi mo man lang ata nasilayan.....dude you deserve a
indifferent.gif

THANKS RED

I just hope that you're nick doesn't stand for HYPOCRITE or HYPOCRISY, I'm sure one way or the other Francis M being a National Artistthat he is, have touched you or your family's lives through his songs.

Man, whereever you are now, you gotta know where you came from.
indifferent.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
no respect at all.

you douche bag

sorry about my comment yall, mga pinoy talaga napaka sensitive, but im just saying, would you even bump his music in your car? with your friends? anyways ididnt mean to disrespect his legacy.. and yess i deserve all your comments and sorry again.. but he is wack though..

^dont assume and act like you know somebody ok? if you dont like him then ok, but dont go running your mouth like you know everybody

sorry about my comment yall, mga pinoy talaga napaka sensitive, but im just saying, would you even bump his music in your car? with your friends? anyways i didnt mean to disrespect his legacy.. and yess i deserve all your comments and sorry again.. but he is wack though..
He really doesn't seem to know the word RESPECT. You're sayin you're sorry but kept dissin' the man.
smh.gif

paalam kiko, may you rest in peace.
you will be missed and remembered.
thanks for the memories=']

hyphy101 shut ur crap! if u dont kno/like the guy then shut up! you dont have to talk thrash about him. you kno nuthin about respect..
and the worst is you're a Filipino and u talk crap about a fellow Filipino. you're a disgrace!
indifferent.gif

Hyphy101, If you live in socal, I'll let you ride with me while I bump FranciM in my jeep on 2 Kicker S12 L7s. I will let you hear the lyrics with fullclarity that you will be enlightened with all the good that he is talking about. He is talking, or was talking about everything good universally, beingFilipino is something you should be proud of. Now if you'd rather listen to lil wayne while shopping for bootleg stuff at the alley and not looking on theweb what his new song is, you are on your own.

Oh, by the way, you must be really young and your parents probably never taught you respect, or that if you have nothing good to say, just keep quiet. Youropinion is yours and I respect it, but as a person, you get a huge
grin.gif
from me.

http://letterstoadyingdream.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/*****_slap.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg

sorry about my comment yall, mga pinoy talaga napaka sensitive, but im just saying, would you even bump his music in your car? with your friends? anyways i didnt mean to disrespect his legacy.. and yess i deserve all your comments and sorry again.. but he is wack though..
i grew up in the Philippines, went to the US at 18, i have always been proud of my culture and where i came from and try to always represent ,ycountry in anything that i do, i am obviously not perfect and so does our country but i am one of those people that rarely listens to this crap music being putout right now specially here some rappers who are famous just making songs to make money and no substance at all, and yes i still do listen to his songs andyou can regularly hear it in my car, mp3 player etc.

oh and yeah your apology doesn't seem sincere at all, apologizing at first the dissing the guy again, i'm interested to know who isn't wack withyou though, maybe soulja boy?

sorry about my comment yall, mga pinoy talaga napaka sensitive, but im just saying, would you even bump his music in your car? with your friends? anyways i didnt mean to disrespect his legacy.. and yess i deserve all your comments and sorry again.. but he is wack though
lol @ your NT Username

-realtalk

Back
Top Bottom