Free pancakes at IHOP March 8

Get your free pancakes at ihop im going again. Its from 7am-7pm so get it poppin fellas

Last edited:
Haven't ate at IHOP in years. Might go March 8th though. Good charitable move by IHOP. :pimp:

Not worth the wait if there are long lines man. If you can find a remote location, sure but everybody is going to IHOP for this. Pancakes aren't even vicious forreal.

But free is free

Everybody acts like pancakes are one of the best foods but I ALWAYS get tired of them about 1/3 of the way through the meal

Everybody acts like pancakes are one of the best foods but I ALWAYS get tired of them about 1/3 of the way through the meal
I always think they are until I get em and be mad as hell

Just so you guys know what you're getting into....

Pancakes with Purpose

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Since beginning its National Pancake Day celebration in 2006, IHOP restaurants have raised nearly $20 million to support charities in the communities in which they operate. On March 8, 2016, from 7 AM to 7 PM, guests from around the world will celebrate the eleventh annual National Pancake Day at participating IHOP restaurants and enjoy one free short stack of Buttermilk pancakes*. In return for the free pancakes, guests will be asked to consider leaving a donation for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals[emoji]169[/emoji] ** or other designated local charities.

Our Goal this year is $3.5 million for charity!

Last edited:
Man, I love Ihop so much. I get the pancake combo and a side of extra sausage cause I love sausage. As soon as they come out, I put original syrup all over the scrambled eggs, hash browns, and sausage. I proceed to eat while washing it down with the big *** pitcher of Orange Juice, love me some O.J. Once I'm done with that, I order more pancakes. Then I go to the original two they brought me out, and I lift the top one off the bottom one. Drown that one in original syrup and then put the top one back, smear it around a bit and repeat with blueberry. Then I do this to the top one. Kilt those two, and I do it to the new fresh stack they bring out for me. :pimp:

God damn that sounds good. Gonna go to Ihop this week.

I had my 11th birthday meal at Ihop. My cousin gifted me an autographed Rey Mysterio mask, that vato cabron de San Diego! :pimp: :pimp:

Pancakes with Purpose

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Since beginning its National Pancake Day celebration in 2006, IHOP restaurants have raised nearly $20 million to support charities in the communities in which they operate. On March 8, 2016, from 7 AM to 7 PM, guests from around the world will celebrate the eleventh annual National Pancake Day at participating IHOP restaurants and enjoy one free short stack of Buttermilk pancakes*. In return for the free pancakes, guests will be asked to consider leaving a donation for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals[emoji]169[/emoji] ** or other designated local charities.

I remember going last year and seeing big families come in, only order the pancakes and leave no tip at all.

Pancakes with Purpose

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I remember going last year and seeing big families come in, only order the pancakes and leave no tip at all.

@nawghtyhare must've taken his family out to eat.

Back
Top Bottom