Full Chris Brown and Rihanna Police Report

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by StillIn729

let the man move on; he's hitting that on the low anyway

lol.. ur a funny guy... wishing bad Karma on AI for skipping out on charity work

But we should let this man move on and he left Rihanna looking like
192661950.jpg
you gonna follow me around troll? CB did this once and from all accounts has learned his lesson...AI did it multiple times

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

So dude has ol girl in a head-lock, punching her with his left and shifting with his right knee while steering with his left knee?

Chris brown has three hands.

roll.gif

This has been out since 2009
eyes.gif

Duck tales on half of this stuff, lambo is a stick shift 
laugh.gif

you sir. obviously have never drove a stick.

people drive manual and text on the daily.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

lol.. ur a funny guy... wishing bad Karma on AI for skipping out on charity work

But we should let this man move on and he left Rihanna looking like
192661950.jpg
muerto....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

actually nobody is following you around dude. teh AI thread is a few below this one and you were so vocal in it its dumb. You excuse this abuse and condemn AI. And clearly this happened more than once

Originally Posted by blakep267

muerto....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

actually nobody is following you around dude. teh AI thread is a few below this one and you were so vocal in it its dumb. You excuse this abuse and condemn AI. And clearly this happened more than once

laugh.gif
 then why did you two stop replying in the other thread?  just sayin...keep it moving; you been shut down

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
doesnt lambos have push to start? so how did she get the key? 

muerto....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 then why did you two stop replying in the other thread?  just sayin...keep it moving; you been shut down

I stopped replying because i like to spread my time around. Its ok you hate Allen. You think hes the worst person in the world. I dont even know you but you seem like a **** for being so judgemental  

muerto....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Because there's nothing else to discuss... you're a hater

CB did this once and from all accounts has learned his lesson...AI did it multiple times
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back on topic, as much as I enjoy his music Chris Brown makes it hard for you to like him, by remaining an immature person. He's young, but when you live in the public eye, and already have a bulls-eye on your back... you have to be on your best behavior.

Son just won a grammy and he still has this "chip" on his shoulder.

somebody needs to beat the crap out of this coward. disgusting. and this fruit won a grammy? the hell kinda world we live in?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

somebody needs to beat the crap out of this coward. disgusting. and this fruit won a grammy? the hell kinda world we live in?
indifferent.gif

award shows only have much power as you give them 
laugh.gif

and they're not the chivalry awards 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

So dude has ol girl in a head-lock, punching her with his left and shifting with his right knee while steering with his left knee?

eek.gif

Conspiracy theory? Second puncher?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Proximity sensors... not every car requires to put your keyless remote into the dash like a 3-series BMW.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Where is his version? 

he plead guilty to the facts.  for all intents and purposes this is his version.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Naw.  most cars just require the key to be anywhere in the vehicle.  she could have turned the car off, grabbed the key and hid it. its obvious he knew the car would still drive, he just didnt know where the key was.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
chris-brown-cars-dub-magazine-2.jpg

I was going to post this.

Most new Lambos have electronic controled paddle shifters and if you decide not to use them the car will shift on its own like any other automatic.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by NobleKane

indifferent.gif

award shows only have much power as you give them 
laugh.gif

and they're not the chivalry awards 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah but "he" um "makes" horrible music. Insult to *ahem* injury. Horrible sign of the times.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Where is his version? 

he plead guilty to the facts.  for all intents and purposes this is his version.

that's why I'm always confused when people defend dude. son basically admitted he did it, and it's crazy because this was likely not the first time hes done something like this. he very obviously has emotional issues and you'd think seeing his mom go through it he'd have a little more control.

lol @ people ITT knowing nothing about lambos.

So y'all just gonna sit here and act like it's impossible for Rihanna to have done something to initiate it.

I think Chris never spoke on it because it would make him look petty and like he was trying to justify it.

In about 10 years or so, or whenever NBC does their Dateline special I'll be waiting for one of them to tell us.

Not saying he should have been biting her and **#* but c'mon don't act like you've never gotten to that point of anger with a female.

SMH.

Back
Top Bottom