Full Chris Brown and Rihanna Police Report

Originally Posted by Professor YKK

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by NobleKane

somebody needs to beat the crap out of this coward. disgusting. and this fruit won a grammy? the hell kinda world we live in?
indifferent.gif

award shows only have much power as you give them 
laugh.gif

and they're not the chivalry awards 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah but "he" um "makes" horrible music. Insult to *ahem* injury. Horrible sign of the times.
his music sucks too. compared to the 4 other nominees his album was pure trash... 

Originally Posted by BronLe

So y'all just gonna sit here and act like it's impossible for Rihanna to have done something to initiate it.

I think Chris never spoke on it because it would make him look petty and like he was trying to justify it.

In about 10 years or so, or whenever NBC does their Dateline special I'll be waiting for one of them to tell us.

Not saying he should have been biting her and **#* but c'mon don't act like you've never gotten to that point of anger with a female.

SMH.

Good lord what a ******ed statement.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Where is his version? 

he plead guilty to the facts.  for all intents and purposes this is his version.

that's why I'm always confused when people defend dude. son basically admitted he did it, and it's crazy because this was likely not the first time hes done something like this. he very obviously has emotional issues and you'd think seeing his mom go through it he'd have a little more control.

lol @ people ITT knowing nothing about lambos.
This.  I doubt the backlash would have been as harsh if dude would have said she initiated it by attacking him first 
and that he was just defending himself.  But judging by the pictures and the report, that seems highly unlikely.

Yet people like to lean on their assumptions and stereotypes of caribbean temperament as fact...

So y'all just gonna sit here and act like it's impossible for Rihanna to have done something to initiate it.

I think Chris never spoke on it because it would make him look petty and like he was trying to justify it.

In about 10 years or so, or whenever NBC does their Dateline special I'll be waiting for one of them to tell us.

Not saying he should have been biting her and **#* but c'mon don't act like you've never gotten to that point of anger with a female.

SMH.

they had a verbal confrontation. what could she have said to justify him beating her like they were in a cage fight?  dude put her in a rear naked choke...

Where is his version? 

he plead guilty to the facts.  for all intents and purposes this is his version.
Theres 2 sides to every story. Him pleading guilty doesnt mean everything in the report is true. While I am not a fan of chris brown or rhianna, the report doesnt read right to me, during the beating he stopped the car at least twice and she stayed in it?

she could have gotten out of the car on at least two occasions.  so?  if you're rihanna you'd hop out of the whip just anywhere, including a neighborhood you don't know?  normal, non celebs would refuse to do that.

and that's the report after they interviewed both of them.  he said that's how it went down. extenuating stressful circumstances aside, he admitted that's what happened.

Where is his version? 

Theres 2 sides to every story. Him pleading guilty doesnt mean everything in the report is true. While I am not a fan of chris brown or rhianna, the report doesnt read right to me, during the beating he stopped the car at least twice and she stayed in it?

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

you'd think seeing his mom go through it he'd have a little more control.
  Umm no, it's the opposite in the vast majority of cases like these. But that's not to say that this has anything to do with any culture being different from the next. Every culture is the same.

she could have gotten out of the car on at least two occasions.  so?  if you're rihanna you'd hop out of the whip just anywhere, including a neighborhood you don't know?  normal, non celebs would refuse to do that.

and that's the report after they interviewed both of them.  he said that's how it went down. extenuating stressful circumstances aside, he admitted that's what happened.
unknown neighborhood > *** whipping

the story doesn't make sense

SMH.
**** out of here. There is nothing Rihanna could have done that would justify Chris beating her. Nothing. Don't care how upset he gets, or how upset anyone can get with their significant other. No one deserves that kind of violence.

Duck tales on half of this stuff, lambo is a stick shift 
laugh.gif

A modern Lambo with a stick shift is extremely rare. The vast majority have paddle shifters.

I really never understood how dudes was going HARD defending Chris Brown in this situation 
laugh.gif

sorry but that %##% is weird to me. 

Car should've crashed and he should've flew out the window.

There is a female in here defending him.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
you know he'd beat your %!* too right shoefreakbaby?

Originally Posted by JD617

Duck tales on half of this stuff, lambo is a stick shift 
laugh.gif

A modern Lambo with a stick shift is extremely rare. The vast majority have paddle shifters.

laugh.gif

I was kidding, but its obvious this isnt "exactly" the way it happened.

Originally Posted by cap1229

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

Im not defending him what he did was wrong.
Im saying this write up doesn't add up. 

Does that mean Im saying rihanna lied, no

Police like to spice things up.

I can handle chris 
grin.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We're really gonna argue about this in 2012 though?
...I can see if he beat up some other woman since, but he hasn't.

He was wrong, he paid his debt, and Rihanna has forgiven him - let's move on...

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

Im not defending him what he did was wrong.
Im saying this write up doesn't add up. 

Does that mean Im saying rihanna lied, no

Police like to spice things up.

I can handle chris 
grin.gif
6113551a470531fdf77c214b73a87236f8e6060.gif

SMH.
Uhhh.  I have gotten to that point of anger with a female before. I bet lots and lots of us have.
We didn't beat the 
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
 out of them though so that makes our situations different.

SMH.
Basically there's 2 side to an %$% whopping.

I hear a lot of capes flapping in here.

Get this damsel in distress *+#*%%$% outta here.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Basically there's 2 side to an %$% whopping.

I hear a lot of capes flapping in here.

Get this damsel in distress *+#*%%$% outta here.

laugh.gif
 and what side is there for a grown $%$ man having to resort to biting a female?   
chris_brown_rihanna.jpg

Back
Top Bottom