Funny/Tragic Space Jam XI story

So my brother always wears my kicks without asking me permission despite me being half a size bigger. He went away to Boston a couple of days and the day he came back he had to go straight into work. He changed into his work clothes and left my space jams on the side of his duffle bag inside his work shoes shoe box. At the end of the night the box was missing and he was freaking out asking everyone where the box went, now I live in NYC so it turns out his coworkers thought they were donations for Hurricane Sandy and now they are long goneeeee. Hopefully the kicks get into the hands of someone deserving who knows what the shoes are and appreciates them. If not some older mans ganna have some fresh kicks on lol. Now all I have is the packing for a size 11.5...planning on listing it on ebay

View media item 133648
Last time I got to wear em to a Brooklyn Nets game, they were still icy pic doesn't do justice..

Figured it was worth sharing to NT lol

P.S: He's getting me another pair..

ouch. have youre bro buy you a new pair or tell him let me borrow your girl for one night just so we could be even.

I think im going to take 300 cash from him, making him pay fcny prices would be crazy, i dont hate him hes just an idiot lol

I live with y two younger brothers and all of us wear the same size shoe I'm so glad they don't do that kinda stuff.... Still haven't worn my space jams tho I really gotta either sell em or rock em

its a mistake and they're only shoes, i personally wouldnt ask him to get me another pair, unless he's a horrible brother then stick it to him lol

He's gonna spend a lot for another pair... 
roll.gif

Wasn't really your brothers fault, however the right thing to do would be to get you a new pair. Anyway I see the madison track avi, are you from jersey?

Wasn't really your brothers fault, however the right thing to do would be to get you a new pair. Anyway I see the madison track avi, are you from jersey?

It was his brother's fault the moment he took the shoes without permission. Regardless of being blood, taking things from others without consent is wrong. The OP sounds incredibly chill tho :lol: i would've argued with my bro and tell him to cop me a DS pair if that happened.

its a mistake and they're only shoes, i personally wouldnt ask him to get me another pair, unless he's a horrible brother then stick it to him lol

I think 300s fair for them, he took them since november 7th the day of his birthday too and i noticed two days later, o well its water under the bridge now id rather laugh than stress it

one more reason to be alone without siblings XD

Honestly, I feel sorry for you that you lost your Spacejams that way.
Really hope that the person who received them appreciate your Jordans much.

Good thing I don't have the same kind of brother like you have.

Just imagine who's going to get that pair. And the person doesn't even care about shoes ending up using it as beaters. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom