Fusion 5's Big Saturday 4/19

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

wow... talk about hate..... it's cool to not like something but to go as far as saying that they are garbage or "this will be the official shoe of all high school wannabe thugs around the country" is just straight ignorant. For example, they way a lot of kids these days wear tight jeans is so silly to me but I don't judge those that choose to dress this way. I'm a 33 year old husband and father of 3 kids, I copped the blue/black fusions today and they are fresh! They look good in person and they look even better without the straps. I buy kicks because I like them.... I know, weird concept, huh?
100%

I am a grown man with a wife and kid. I like the way these look so I bought them. Call me a hypebeast or whatever...

But a lot of people say things because other nt'ers say things.....
Same here, I really didn't care too much for the Fusion 12s, but I actually like the black/blue/red AF5, plus I was able to purchase them from omly$120 and no tax.

The concept of "buy what you like" is one that these little kids will never understand. If you don't like it, keep it moving and go to the nextpost.

pixel.gif
Jordan Men's AJF 5Black/Varsity Red/White, white sole looks sick not sure if its enough for me to cop? i have the blue and black ones and they came out real tight. Money notbeing an issue think i will get them mail ordered and wait for the surprise!

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

wow... talk about hate..... it's cool to not like something but to go as far as saying that they are garbage or "this will be the official shoe of all high school wannabe thugs around the country" is just straight ignorant. For example, they way a lot of kids these days wear tight jeans is so silly to me but I don't judge those that choose to dress this way. I'm a 33 year old husband and father of 3 kids, I copped the blue/black fusions today and they are fresh! They look good in person and they look even better without the straps. I buy kicks because I like them.... I know, weird concept, huh?
100%

I am a grown man with a wife and kid. I like the way these look so I bought them. Call me a hypebeast or whatever...

But a lot of people say things because other nt'ers say things.....
Same here, I really didn't care too much for the Fusion 12s, but I actually like the black/blue/red AF5, plus I was able to purchase them from omly $120 and no tax.

The concept of "buy what you like" is one that these little kids will never understand. If you don't like it, keep it moving and go to the next post.
couldn't agree more...i liked the black/blue/red in person, so i bought em...

release of the black/red pair was everywhere, word to white/white's around here. the cactus pair is a ls right? weird, cause we didn't get those:smile:.

the black/blue one seem to have been a slipup around here. accordingly, i know of two places that got them out of what should have been about 10 places, andthe amount that each got was under 10 pairs. does this sound similar to anyone else out there around your area? i've had sooo many phone calls yesterdayfor the black/blue
ohwell.gif

Seems the way these were supposed to drop was all jumbled. I thought the Black/Blue and Black/Red was GR and the Cactus was LS. Around here NO shops had allthree, and most had either the black/red or the black/blue, never both of them....odd. Either way I'm def happy with them.

I got the black and blue pair on friday thanks to a friend who hooked me up with a pretty steep discount (Thanks, G!). The Red/black pair is okay, I may pickthem up in a week or two.

I copped the black and red fusions last night for $110
pimp.gif
, the joys ofhaving family who work at footlocker.

Man tempted to pick up the black/blue.... but I know I'll be picking up the packs next week and also 2-3 pairs of the white/red and then also the next packnext month! ARGH!!!!!!!!

True.. but ima just get the red/White ones that come out in June.. i hate the idea of how im spendin the full price of a Jordan for a"Fordan"
roll.gif

but i want atleast one pair just to have for future references

I'll have to say they look pretty darn good in person would look real sick with some nice jeans. Definitely a cop.

Back
Top Bottom