Game 2: Dallas Mavericks @ Denver Nuggets. DEN leads 1-0, Mavs look to even the series. 730/1030 TNT

Lets go DIRKSTAHHHH
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Easiest in-bound play of all time to defend with 2 seconds on the clock... Everybody in the arena knew Dirk was popping out after the pick...

Nugget's are a physical team. Dirk doin his part, we need Dampier to come in and play some better D.

Mavs also have to quit turning the ball over.

You gotta cut CWebb some slack though. He had to deal with knee injuries, making him become a jump shooter.

Originally Posted by franchise3

You gotta cut CWebb some slack though. He had to deal with knee injuries, making him become a jump shooter.
He should have "become a jump shooter" before those injuries....he didnt expect to just dunk the ball all his career did he? Word toAmare Stoudamire..

I know dude aint talking about C Webb and his afraid to even shoot in the clutch %$*. Being better than Dirk.

Chris aint made a clutch play since Country Day.

I hate this garbage of allowing the offensive player to switch their pivot foot. First Dirk did it last quarter, then Melo got away with it on the Birdman overthe back call. God I hate it.

Nobody on Denver is Balling man what the F!...just JR off the bench...Melo has 10?...mannnnn Dallas is better win or else...

Back
Top Bottom