Getting A Tat of Your Significant Other.

smh.gif
no

No tats yet...I don't see how I can go from none to gettin her name...leap of faith isn't really my thing...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

funny this topic came up.

my girl been talkin about getting matchin tats, she bein serious too.............and she wants to get them on our ring fingers.

i still aint give her a yes or no....just kinda yea yea...........k next topic.
Are you really even considering that proposition?

i just dont wanna hurt her feelings..........weve been great as of late too.

Wait...you all aren't even married, and you are considering tatting your ring fingers????
laugh.gif
I'm sorry bro, but that's a huge mistake....and you reason for not saying anything or avoiding the topic is "you don't wanna hurt her feelings?" You should have deadded that conversation from the jump....you squash it early and let your feeling be known on how stupid the idea is, chances are it is never brought up again.

To answer the OP's question...that's a HUGE hell no! I've been w. my girl for over 5 years now, but getting her name tatted on my body
smh.gif
Love her to death, but I don't need her name written on me to show how much I care....

where did you get im considering it?

im more like avoiding................??

but yea, were prolly gonna end up married.......thisll be 5 years this summer

HELL NO. First off, i don't like tattoos on chicks and i don't really see myself getting one. if i did for some reason it wouldn't be about anyone.

Some guy told me a story once that his boy was tattooing his name on his chick, and right when he was finished he told her "it's over"
eek.gif
They swore it's a true story but i still think o_O

Originally Posted by Fade On You

No. Never. That is a horrible idea...nothing lasts forever.
My ex thought it would be a good idea to get each other's names on ourselves, but I wasn't with it. Instead, I suggested we get mister andmisses pacman on our wrists. I regret it and all... but it's better than having her name. Plus I'm a pacman fan anyway... so yeah.
/thread
smh.gif

My wife (we are really married, not just a nickname) has my name on her. She did it before we were married. She regrets it, not because it is my name, butjust because of the location. I like it, of course.

Anytime she brings up the discussion of "Would you remarry if I died?" I always tell her it would be much more difficult for her to remarry than me. I would think guys would still smash, but most would not consider marriage with her being branded. And it is not in a place where it is easily avoidable orcovered.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

funny this topic came up.

my girl been talkin about getting matchin tats, she bein serious too.............and she wants to get them on our ring fingers.

i still aint give her a yes or no....just kinda yea yea...........k next topic.
Are you really even considering that proposition?

Wait...you all aren't even married, and you are considering tatting your ring fingers????
laugh.gif
I'm sorry bro, but that's a huge mistake....and you reason for not saying anything or avoiding the topic is "you don't wanna hurt her feelings?" You should have deadded that conversation from the jump....you squash it early and let your feeling be known on how stupid the idea is, chances are it is never brought up again.

To answer the OP's question...that's a HUGE hell no! I've been w. my girl for over 5 years now, but getting her name tatted on my body
smh.gif
Love her to death, but I don't need her name written on me to show how much I care....

where did you get im considering it?

im more like avoiding................??

but yea, were prolly gonna end up married.......thisll be 5 years this summer

If you've been w. her 5 years, then why couldn't you be straight up w. her in telling her "no" when the idea was brought up in the firstplace? To me, that means you are considering it.....

i got my kids name on me ... but my girls name i dont think could... i love her and all but her name one no way ... even tho she wants my name on her i dontthink i could get her name on me....

I have my moms and my g-moms name already

But me and my girl decided IF we did get something crazy like that..it would be something that ment something to each of us..but never each others name

Never...

I know a girl that got her kid's name tatted on her wrist... it just looks dumb. Like what is it supposed to mean? That you're dedicated to the kid?No, 18 years of raising him well would show that.

NEVER, not a good look !!! I think the only names I wouldn't mind having inked is the name(s) of my kid(s)...

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

I have my soon to be ex-wife's name on me and she has my name on her. I don't regret it because she gave the the greatest gifts, my 3 beautiful daughters (whose names I have tatted also). If you want to go that route, just go with matching tats so if anything ever happens, at least you can explain it away. Tats are supposed to have meanings to you, now her name on me just has a different meaning (nothing bad though).

that SUCKS

where did it all go wrong? or is that too personal.....
Don't get married when your 19......
facepalm

lurkin2long wrote:

laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ I don't want to hurt her feelings. Grow some ballsman. Sorry

I like tats and have some, but i couldn't get my girl's name. I think i would do like someone else said and get a tat that means something to both ofus like a picture of something, a symbol, either way just not our names.

Back
Top Bottom