Giving money to the homeless..Yes or No?

Who the hell would CHOOSE to live on the street? Some of you sound like spoiled brats with the world handed to you by your parents. Anyone who has a job or applied for a job knows it is not THAT easy to get a job. To come off saying that homeless people are lazy and refuse to get jobs is complete ignorance. They're doing what they need to do to survive; if you don't agree on their method of survival then that's on you.

Who the hell would CHOOSE to live on the street? Some of you sound like spoiled brats with the world handed to you by your parents. Anyone who has a job or applied for a job knows it is not THAT easy to get a job. To come off saying that homeless people are lazy and refuse to get jobs is complete ignorance. They're doing what they need to do to survive; if you don't agree on their method of survival then that's on you.

depends on my mood , unless its this rapping bum from down town he makes me laugh so ill throw him a few bucks

depends on my mood , unless its this rapping bum from down town he makes me laugh so ill throw him a few bucks

Originally Posted by Though

i
roll.gif
when people say "why should i give them my hard earned money?"  its funny and sad at the same time..bunch of selfish heartless @!@$%!! on NT, man.  That's America for you
tired.gif
Why is that
roll.gif
?
So you're saying it's
roll.gif
that people actually have a job, and earn money doing something meaningful?
And you're saying that we are "selfish heartless +++@%!!" since we earn our money working an actual job, so therefore we choose not to give it to the homeless people but instead to help our own families get by?
Like I understand what you're talking about, these people live rough lives and are going through a rough patch, and I also understand that people on here have said some VERY inappropriate things, but you can't be such an ignorant jackoff and act like you're so "righteous".
Everyone has a heart, everyone would love to give homeless people money and help them out, but many people have been deceived by them so they feel wrong to do so.

And lastly, you said "That's America for you"?
Are you aware that there are homeless people all over the world, and people all over the world share the same opinions that are being shared in this thread?
How ungrateful of you to bash the country your living in, you should be ashamed...
smh.gif

i
roll.gif
when people say "why should i give them my hard earned money?"  its funny and sad at the same time..bunch of selfish heartless @!@$%!! on NT, man.  That's America for you
tired.gif
Why is that
roll.gif
?
So you're saying it's
roll.gif
that people actually have a job, and earn money doing something meaningful?
And you're saying that we are "selfish heartless +++@%!!" since we earn our money working an actual job, so therefore we choose not to give it to the homeless people but instead to help our own families get by?
Like I understand what you're talking about, these people live rough lives and are going through a rough patch, and I also understand that people on here have said some VERY inappropriate things, but you can't be such an ignorant jackoff and act like you're so "righteous".
Everyone has a heart, everyone would love to give homeless people money and help them out, but many people have been deceived by them so they feel wrong to do so.

And lastly, you said "That's America for you"?
Are you aware that there are homeless people all over the world, and people all over the world share the same opinions that are being shared in this thread?
How ungrateful of you to bash the country your living in, you should be ashamed...
smh.gif

Once I was at McDonalds drive thru....

I see a homeless man and after I had pulled away I thought "I should have given him this cup full of pennies" So I promised my self that next time I see a homeless dude I would bless him with my cup o pennies

So on my next visit to a drive thru I see a homeless dudes and I remember my cup of pennies and I give it to him.....

As I pull out of the drive thru this muth sucka goes to the corner and unlocks his bike (which looks pretty new and in great condition) and he pedals his way to the next restaurant...

I felt like a sucka and for that reason I will not give people my money.

Once I was at McDonalds drive thru....

I see a homeless man and after I had pulled away I thought "I should have given him this cup full of pennies" So I promised my self that next time I see a homeless dude I would bless him with my cup o pennies

So on my next visit to a drive thru I see a homeless dudes and I remember my cup of pennies and I give it to him.....

As I pull out of the drive thru this muth sucka goes to the corner and unlocks his bike (which looks pretty new and in great condition) and he pedals his way to the next restaurant...

I felt like a sucka and for that reason I will not give people my money.

Every time I see a homeless person  I think of that one South Park episode where the homeless people were like zombies and they just kept asking for spare change.
Funny episode.

Every time I see a homeless person  I think of that one South Park episode where the homeless people were like zombies and they just kept asking for spare change.
Funny episode.

Every now and then I'd give the homeless some loose change just to get rid of them. I always give a couple of bucks to the homeless that are out during Thanksgiving or Christmas day though.

Every now and then I'd give the homeless some loose change just to get rid of them. I always give a couple of bucks to the homeless that are out during Thanksgiving or Christmas day though.

depends my city got alot of better..Theta got me beat though been to toranto yall got MAD homeless people everywhere..anyways..I'll give to the homeless whos down and out.I won't give to the crackheads who got themselves in that position:: yes once you lived in the city long enough you can tell the differance:: On another note if we quit sending every country in the world food off them TV infomercials we could give alot more to our own people and have less homeless to start with..I know other people need help but them commercials get me heated..

depends my city got alot of better..Theta got me beat though been to toranto yall got MAD homeless people everywhere..anyways..I'll give to the homeless whos down and out.I won't give to the crackheads who got themselves in that position:: yes once you lived in the city long enough you can tell the differance:: On another note if we quit sending every country in the world food off them TV infomercials we could give alot more to our own people and have less homeless to start with..I know other people need help but them commercials get me heated..

i give em food. never money. some of these goddamn homeless people are such !*#@#!!! too. my homies girl gave a homeless dude a burger and he threw it at the back of her head as she was walking away. man, just cause you dont have a house doesn't give you the right to be a piece of %##%. a couple of jerks ruin it for those dudes who just screwed over by life and actually need a hand.

obviously there are exceptions, but its hard to find sympathy for someone that %#%@*% up in this country when it is so possible to make something out of nothing. you see how some immigrants make it with nothing, because they have lived in %#!!@+ 3rd world conditions and they understand the privilege of work. it sucks but its true.

i give em food. never money. some of these goddamn homeless people are such !*#@#!!! too. my homies girl gave a homeless dude a burger and he threw it at the back of her head as she was walking away. man, just cause you dont have a house doesn't give you the right to be a piece of %##%. a couple of jerks ruin it for those dudes who just screwed over by life and actually need a hand.

obviously there are exceptions, but its hard to find sympathy for someone that %#%@*% up in this country when it is so possible to make something out of nothing. you see how some immigrants make it with nothing, because they have lived in %#!!@+ 3rd world conditions and they understand the privilege of work. it sucks but its true.

I gave a bum a dollar once because he said he wanted something at Jack in the Box.

He had the nerve to ask for more because he said he wanted a value meal. There is a reason these dudes are bums.

I gave a bum a dollar once because he said he wanted something at Jack in the Box.

He had the nerve to ask for more because he said he wanted a value meal. There is a reason these dudes are bums.

i
roll.gif
tired.gif
How is that even remotely funny?

Not everyone lives off their parents, kid.

i
roll.gif
tired.gif
How is that even remotely funny?

Not everyone lives off their parents, kid.

I would rather donate to organizations and charities that help orphans, diseased children, etc. I see these same bums in D.C. on lunch break everyday, not down with giving them booze money.

I would rather donate to organizations and charities that help orphans, diseased children, etc. I see these same bums in D.C. on lunch break everyday, not down with giving them booze money.

Back
Top Bottom