::Glow In The Dark Tour::

they always so no cameras but its easy to get one in. i got 2 tickets but dont think ima go.

I need floor seats and anything from row 20 and below, I got up to $400 for a pair depending on the seats. I might be interested in tickets above row 20 ifthey're really cheap.
Get at me asap
pinkpob@gmail.com

Originally Posted by neptuneniq

dam busy #@* weekend

Friday - Kanye
Saturday - Picnic Day at UC Davis
Sunday - UC Berkeley PCN & Jay Z

Oops, thought you meant you were going to the SJ show. Didn't realize you meant the Sac show. I was going to go to Picnic Day too but the SJ show ison Saturday.

Anyone looking for tickets just hit up craigslist the day of the event, and just have the person meet you at the gates.

Such a sick show. Was in the 10th row right in the middle aisle, perfect view.

Definitely worth every penny and the trip down.

The show was 5 hours long (well, 4 if you subtract intermission time)...everyone killed it, NERD pulling out some classics...(Rock Star, Provider, Brain) wereall dope with the live band. Lupe was sick, he's a really great performer. I even enjoyed Rihanna a lot, even though I'm not a huge fan...she did wellalso. I felt like I had gotten my money's worth before Kanye even got on stage. His performance was in a class of it's own, it was amazing...he had anunderlying story that he told his performance that had to do with the whole outer space thing, it was really cool and gave the order of the songs he did somecontinuity and a good flow. He did several songs from all 3 of his albums. It's hard to describe how good the show was. The place was hype beast central, Ithought some SB's might have been releasing after the show..

All I can say about the show is.. AMAZING.

I was along the middle isle, 4 rows back.. Had to miss Lupe's performance because of traffic coming from SF. Honestly I would have gladly paid $150 to seeYe's performance alone.. and N.E.R.D + Rhianna (yes, even her) was just icing on the cake. Haha, a lot of FLAWS though, anyone catch Kanye yelling at dudessayin' "MORE SMOKE!" "GET THIS OUTTA MY WAY!" Even Kanye messed up on some of his verses.. but hey, you can't blame him.

laugh.gif
@ HYPEBEAST CENTRAL.. Everyone tried to come out and stunt hard..

Of course i went to the one in sacramento since i live there, and i loved it..i was lightweight mad that i couldn't bring in my camera, but ehh oh well isaw sexy @*! dudes there(im a girl) and i danced the whole night..loved N.E.R.D. a huge fan of them, can't wait for the album to drop, lovedd Lupeperformance, rihanna performance ehh it was ok not much of a fan..but i loved Kanye set but it took FOREVER, i was about to sleep but it was hella worth it%%$* was dope.. A+
And i sat by some drunk dude who made fun of Rihanna the whole time, i was hella weak

About the camera situation. You think they would tell if I kept it in my back pocket? Or did they pat everybody down?

finally got tickets yesterday, floor 1 row 4! and got them for pretty cheap too considering what they're going for. Can't wait for tonight!!!

yea, whats the deal with bringing in cameras?? did they pat you down?? was there hella flashing from peoples camera when the concert was goin on( whcich meansalot of people brought camercas)??

what i always do to get my camera in is tuck it in the side of my shoe then once u pass security take it out. its uncomfortable for a quick second.

the concert in sac was freaking sick...lost my voice when singing along to most of the N.E.R.D songs but i hella enjoyed it!! Kanye part was fcking sick too!
btw what kinda dance was pharell doing ahahahahha!

Originally Posted by kjayhyphy

the concert in sac was freaking sick...lost my voice when singing along to most of the N.E.R.D songs but i hella enjoyed it!! Kanye part was fcking sick too!
btw what kinda dance was pharell doing ahahahahha!

haha really him and lupe
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. I was in section 121 row G right by my teacher aid who was rockin a NTshirt
smokin.gif

San Jose will have those hand held detectors I believe like they did for the Screamfest. Thats what Sac had.

hands down the GREATEST CONCERT I HAVE EVER SEEN

Lupe- Im a big lupe fan.. but his performance was the weakest out of all of them. 1 dj, 1 hypeman, Matthew Santos, and nikki jean.
N.E.R.D- CRAZY.. their performance got me all hyped up. Glad they played classics but their new stuff =
sick.gif

Rihanna- Overall pretty good. Kinna boring at first but then played her hits that got the crowd on their feet. She was lookin good minus the %#$*% haircut

and for Kanye.. i cant even describe what i saw and heard (well i can but theres so much to tell.. im just lazy ok lol) .. it was the craziest LIVE performancei have witnessed. If he's releasing a dvd of the Glow in the Dark tour, im coppin

pimp.gif
@ Baron Davis being there and almost the entire arena standing up just to see him

Originally Posted by 20Jeff20

Such a sick show. Was in the 10th row right in the middle aisle, perfect view.

Yo man! Where did you sit? I was in the 10th row in the middle aisle on the floor, too! I was the tall Indian dude with the SF hat and FNF t-shirt. I wasalso the dude who's seat got swooped on while I was away from the seat and then had to get the $$@*+ kicked the *$$* out.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RsY510

pimp.gif
@ Baron Davis being there and almost the entire arena standing up just to see him
:lol: I started screaming Lakers and everybody around me gave me the >D
Show was dope, Kanye killed it.

I was highly disappointed by Lupe's performance.
ohwell.gif
He had about 30minutes, and I expected his performance to go on before Kanye's.

N.E.R.D was dope! Not sure about the new songs though...

Rihanna was alright... She should've opened without a doubt, imo.

KANYE KILLLLLED IT, SON!
pimp.gif
I think the whole"storyline" had a dope flow to the show, and emphasized the theme of the whole tour. All the tracks he did were related to his situation during thewhole storyline. He even had some remarks within the skits that had me
laugh.gif
. The energy he brought made the arena rise to their feet, and screamed out the lyrics to his song, which were highly evident in "Good Life","Can't Tell Me Nothing" & "Stronger".

Overall, the show was definitely worth the money. I just wish the show had a different order with their performance. Too bad we didn't see Lupe performwith Kanye during "Touch The Sky", or "#1" with Pharrell, heck even "Us Placers" since all of them were there.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Too bad we didn't see Lupe perform with Kanye during "Touch The Sky", or "#1" with Pharrell, heck even "Us Placers" since all of them were there.

i know dude i was wondering why they didn't perform any of those song...that would been soo sick! i was hoping lupe would just pop outa no where duringtouch the sky

Back
Top Bottom