GOT HURT WHILE PLAYING BALL...SHOULD I SUE? PICS INSIDE

Look at it this way. Now that you messed your teeth up...more worse...You can finally go visit the dentist(one who specializes in teeth) and get your wholemouth fixed.

Win win situation.

Cot Damn, I nearly spit out my Milano Double Chocolate when I opened this thread.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son got EFFED UP!
http://www.youtube.com/v/RRJTvuIP-7I&rel=1

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Look at it this way. Now that you messed your teeth up...more worse...You can finally go visit the dentist(one who specializes in teeth) and get your whole mouth fixed.

Win win situation.

i'm sorry that i didnt have money to pay for braces

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

wow you signed a waiver i dont think you can do anything bro

yeah...oh well...i guess i'll take the loss on this one...i guess that i should just be thankful that it wasnt much worse...i mean icould've cracked my neck when i hit the table

Hahahaha........SMH at you for trying to take advantage of the situation. You signed a waiver. End of story.

Unless the table was INVISIBLE, you can't really do anything about it. I mean yeah what happens sucks, but you should be aware of your surroundings beforetrying to pull a Rodman.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by Kneesh

You shouldn't have signed that waiver .

&nd yes they can fix those teeth , they are gonna hurt forever though , very sensitive ... trust me .
nonsense, chipped my teeth in almost identical pattern as op when i was a kid, had it filled since then and hasn't been a problem.

ok .

did you go to school the next day? i can only imagine the joke people at school at for you.

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

wow you signed a waiver i dont think you can do anything bro

yeah...oh well...i guess i'll take the loss on this one...i guess that i should just be thankful that it wasnt much worse...i mean i could've cracked my neck when i hit the table
roll.gif
Where you sprinting towards the table or something? I meandamn you really that clumsy that a table just all of a sudden comes out of nowhere? I'd think at least you would have seen it at the last second and beenable to do some damage control, especially if you were looking down. Unless this was a massively tall table or you're just a ******.

Back
Top Bottom