Grimiest %!%% Someone's Ever Done To You?

Frist job out of high school was at a retail store, I was 18. There was a damn sexy cashier that work there who I was crazy about, she was 24, and had 2 kids. We started chillin, but never did anything, I tried though. She would always say she wanted to take things slow. Me being anxious to smash was me showing my age/immaturity and was a turn off. On Saturday afternoons after work I would always drive her home. Even though I been inside her place other times she never let me come inside on Saturdays because he said her kids where home and did  not want to bring another man around before she knew it was something serious. I didn't care cause that explanation made sense in my young mind. She claimed to live with just a roommate and her 2 kids. Baby's father is a bum and out the picture, she claims to be single. 
If I didn't drop her home, or at her other job, her homegirl used to pick her up from work. She tells me that's her roommate. So one night I drop her off and she tells me her roommate needs a ride to her job, cause the car is in the shop. I say cool no problem. And she says her roommate is watching the kids and would need time to change so it might take a while for her to come out. Still I say cool no problem. 

So I'm in the car waiting for her roommate to come out. My head is down reading a book. when I hear the car door open. I look up at sitting there is the biggest, blackest, most Anthony Mason looking dude I have ever seen. And homegirl is outside the car looking freshly smashed. They kiss goodbye and I'm like 
eek.gif
mad.gif
. Then she smiles and waves to me and says something like "Bye, thanks, your the greatest "brother" a girl could ask for"
30t6p3b.gif
. So now I gotta give drive this gangsta looking Terry Crews to work, which is 30 mins out the way. While we're talking in the car I find out that's the kid's dad and homegirl told dude I was gay
laugh.gif
. Homeboy tells me he would never of guessed it cause I give off a "real !+@!+" vibe, but he been locked before so he knows how it is. I wanted to blow up her spot but I was scared out my mind of dude. So I never took my eyes off the road and made small talk the entire ride. Didn't even tell dude I wasn't gay.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Frist job out of high school was at a retail store, I was 18. There was a damn sexy cashier that work there who I was crazy about, she was 24, and had 2 kids. We started chillin, but never did anything, I tried though. She would always say she wanted to take things slow. Me being anxious to smash was me showing my age/immaturity and was a turn off. On Saturday afternoons after work I would always drive her home. Even though I been inside her place other times she never let me come inside on Saturdays because he said her kids where home and did  not want to bring another man around before she knew it was something serious. I didn't care cause that explanation made sense in my young mind. She claimed to live with just a roommate and her 2 kids. Baby's father is a bum and out the picture, she claims to be single. 
If I didn't drop her home, or at her other job, her homegirl used to pick her up from work. She tells me that's her roommate. So one night I drop her off and she tells me her roommate needs a ride to her cause the car is in the shop. I say cool no problem. And she says her roommate is watching the kids and would need time to change so it might take a while for her to come out. Still I say cool no problem. 

So I'm in the car waiting for her roommate to come out. My head is down reading a book. when I hear the car door open. I look up at sitting there is the biggest, blackest, most Anthony Mason looking dude I have ever seen. And homegirl is outside the car looking freshly smashed. They kiss goodbye and I'm like 
eek.gif
mad.gif
. Then she smiles and waves to me and says something like "Bye, thanks, your the greatest "brother" a girl could ask for"
30t6p3b.gif
. So now I gotta give drive this gangsta looking Terry Crews to work, which is 30 mins out the way. While we're talking in the car I find out that's the kid's dad and homegirl told dude I was gay
laugh.gif
. Homeboy tells me he would never of guessed it cause I give off a "real !+@!+" vibe, but he been locked before so he knows how it is. I wanted to blow up her spot but I was scared out my mind of dude. So I never took my eyes off the road and made small talk the entire ride home. Didn't even tell dude I wasn't gay.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

If I didn't drop her home, or at her other job, her homegirl used to pick her up from work. She tells me that's her roommate. So one night I drop her off and she tells me her roommate needs a ride to her cause the car is in the shop. I say cool no problem. And she says her roommate is watching the kids and would need time to change so it might take a while for her to come out. Still I say cool no problem. 

eek.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. Homeboy tells me he would never of guessed it cause I give off a "real !+@!+" vibe, but he been locked before so he knows how it is. I wanted to blow up her spot but I was scared out my mind of dude. So I never took my eyes off the road and made small talk the entire ride home. Didn't even tell dude I wasn't gay.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

G/F in high school cheated on me at my Senior Prom with my next door neighbor. Subsequently, she started dating him a few few weeks later. She would park in the same parking sport in front of my house but would be going next door.

Some females...
30t6p3b.gif

Frist job out of high school was at a retail store, I was 18.

I'm confused... wasn't it made known in the Wrestling thread that you like 15 years old Rusty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Frist job out of high school was at a retail store, I was 18.

I'm confused... wasn't it made known in the Wrestling thread that you like 15 years old Rusty
laugh.gif
Nah that's RustyShackelford. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So what happened the next time you saw her?

DMoney82 and js23's stories honestly got me ready to beat &@*#&$(@^* up
mad.gif
, and I've been having a fantastic Easter Sunday

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

eek.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you gotta be kidding me fam! you mean to tell me that you
1) let that WHOLE situation slide

2) did not smash

3) took homie to work (and im pretty sure you weren't reimbursed for any type of gas)

4) didn't even have the heart to set the record straight for your own pride's sake

Did you at least give your manhood a proper burial?

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Frist job out of high school was at a retail store, Didn't even tell dude I wasn't gay.
laugh.gif

you gotta be kidding me fam! you mean to tell me that you
1) let that WHOLE situation slide

2) did not smash

3) took homie to work (and im pretty sure you weren't reimbursed for any type of gas)

4) didn't even have the heart to set the record straight for your own pride's sake

Did you at least give your manhood a proper burial?
Scj49.gif

Originally Posted by Weekz

Stood me up.

(Yeah, I'm new to life.)
This is a shot to your confidence. Some chicks aint %!!$.
Back in 05 I started talking to this black chick and we would kick it but nothing ever popped off. We were supposed to go to the movies one night so I'm calling and she doesnt answer. I go to wal-mart to pick some stuff and I see her in there with another dude. 

30t6p3b.gif

Havent messed with a black chick since 

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Stood me up.

(Yeah, I'm new to life.)
Back in 05 I started talking to this black chick and we would kick it but nothing ever popped off. We were supposed to go to the movies one night so I'm calling and she doesnt answer. I go to wal-mart to pick some stuff and I see her in there with another dude. 

30t6p3b.gif

careful bruh negativity towards black women is a death sentence on this forum
i'm black btw

Stood me up.

(Yeah, I'm new to life.)

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

One time me and a chick that worked near me at my old job was supposed to get lunch when I got off work so I text her when Im about to clock out and she never responded
She hit me back about a week later talmbout Im sorry I miss you

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by DMoney82

She left a little Diamond Key & Lock necklace that I copped her for Valentines day at another dudes house after sucking & *****ing him for an entire weekend only for me to find out from the dude himself because he was in love with her and wanted to see if she was lying when she said that we were broke up.

!+@ Grammar.
you made a thread on that right?

#+*% was ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif
I remember this story
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Stood me up.

(Yeah, I'm new to life.)

30t6p3b.gif

careful bruh negativity towards black women is a death sentence on this forum
i'm black btw
Im black too but after that I never looked back

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Day I found out my ex was cheating.

She got up to go to work and she left email open. It was blown up x 1000. It was a mac and I did not know how reduce it.

I did find a picture of her taking pictures of her butt she had emailed to someone.

I knew it was not her iphone and assumed it was the camera i bought her for christmas.

I locate the camera and she had pulled the battery.

But, she left memory card. I plug it into the ps3.

Thats where I find out she took a trip to Honduras to see a guy. Told me she was going to Mexico with her mom.

She had taken pictures with the dude.

I then found out she was sleeping with a dude that lived 5min down the street.

I then found out she had given me clamydia.

Oh, well this all happen in 09.

A year later some dude beat her pretty bad and put her in the hospital for a month.

Her brother tried to retaliate and got the same treatment.

All her friends and family think I did it. I recently saw her sister in Sams Club and she was shook. 
I never liked any of her friends and I see them often and they avoid me like the plague.

damnnnn most grimiest thing Ive heard in a long time... Id probably be in prison if this happen to me.. good self control man

eek.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She def shoulda let you hit after not blowing up her spot. You should have def told dude you weren't gay though.

Having your (blood) brother hang out with your ex gf of 4 years and her new man on a regular basis
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Stood me up.

(Yeah, I'm new to life.)

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

One time me and a chick that worked near me at my old job was supposed to get lunch when I got off work so I text her when Im about to clock out and she never responded
She hit me back about a week later talmbout Im sorry I miss you
Im sorry but this made me lol, +%@%!$+ aint #+!*

Back
Top Bottom