Grimiest %!%% Someone's Ever Done To You?

Got an abortion without even telling me.

30t6p3b.gif

Man this happened 2 weeks ago..
There was this shorty I had been foolin around with for 2 months, great chemistry blah blah blah. Well we're supposed to be talking and then 2 wks ago I get up and my piss is burning. Now I know it could be a UTI but deep down I knew it was an STD
frown.gif
 I tell her whats up and she is adament that it is NOT an std, says she's clean blah blah blah and pulls the trust card on me and everything. The only question she couldnt answer was the last time she had been tested, so I knew she was lying. Anyways I get tested and she gave me chlamydia
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Really liked this girl but she proved she couldnt be trusted so I had to cut her yall. Didnt go to class all last week out of pure SMH and further facts are proving that she was just another #%#* 
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

First time Ive ever gotten got by a girl in ANY way to be honest yall. Im bouncing back but idek how to treat women now.
30t6p3b.gif

One of my former friends blocked me from getting with a chick. When I had shorty at my mercy, he tells her that I just wanted to smash (true) and was just going to use her..

Originally Posted by firered18

There was this shorty I had been foolin around with for 2 months, great chemistry blah blah blah. Well we're supposed to be talking and then 2 wks ago I get up and my piss is burning. Now I know it could be a UTI but deep down I knew it was an STD
frown.gif
 I tell her whats up and she is adament that it is NOT an std, says she's clean blah blah blah and pulls the trust card on me and everything. The only question she couldnt answer was the last time she had been tested, so I knew she was lying. Anyways I get tested and she gave me chlamydia
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Really liked this girl but she proved she couldnt be trusted so I had to cut her yall. Didnt go to class all last week out of pure SMH and further facts are proving that she was just another #%#* 
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

First time Ive ever gotten got by a girl in ANY way to be honest yall. Im bouncing back but idek how to treat women now.
30t6p3b.gif

Wrap it up man.
30t6p3b.gif

I was working at a video store and this little cutie used to come through regular.

We built a friendly repoire, so I started to hook her up with free movies.

Shorty comes through to get like 9, 10 movies at a time. She starts to get reeeeal comfortable and even starts keeping the joints 5, 6, 7 days over and I'm wiping the overages out. Boop boop boop, no problem.

I'm thinking I'm making headway, bout to be IN!

Out of the blue, that youngin' busts in that joint DEEP into the 2nd trimester.
Me 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif

G.A.B.E. <--- Straight chump status...

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by WaitWut

my ex
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

forrealll.....

my so called "best friend" slept w my ex.... he told me. not her
what was his excuse for doing it? i mean, it does take 2.

i never asked him what happened. he called me and told me... he was always the sneaky type to be in ppls relationship and what not. but she told me that "he was there for her, a friend for her " that bs

forrealll.....

i never asked him what happened. he called me and told me... he was always the sneaky type to be in ppls relationship and what not. but she told me that "he was there for her, a friend for her " that bs
30t6p3b.gif
grimey dude. 

forrealll.....

30t6p3b.gif
grimey dude. 

yea beyond. i can see guys being guys but we were boys from 5th grade through HS.. smhhhhh

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]currently drunk... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i was with someone for over a year. chick i was with got married... i found out 3 months after she was married that she was, while she was in my bed. happened years ago, she still hits me.[/color]

this girl asked me to hang out then about a half hour later she suggested we goto the mall, long story short she ended up leaving with some other friends
frown.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]currently drunk... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i was with someone for over a year. chick i was with got married... i found out 3 months after she was married that she was, while she was in my bed. happened years ago, she still hits me.[/color]

THAT SHE WAS A MAN? What ? U cant write something and leave the most important part out.

Originally Posted by firered18

frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

damn bro 

My ex girl rode me like Nascar and in less than a minute, she hoped off and I shot all over my own chest and stomach.
She laughed and said "I think I'm finished here" while smiling, and went to fix us something to eat.

Back when i was in college I found a old couple selling a 94 Cougar with like 70k miles for $900. My Uncle knows a lot about cars so I asked him to check out it out before I bought it. After checking it out he gave me the thumbs down and told me not to waste my money. As you probably guessed this _ went back and bought the car the next day. 6 years later and the car is still in good condition.
Edit: 

My paternal Grandmother passed when I was 3 years old.  I've been told she left me a large inheritance which I have yet to see b/c of my Uncle.

two diff. Uncles btw

Originally Posted by hellaones

Back when i was in college I found a old couple selling a 94 Cougar with like 70k miles for $900. My Uncle knows a lot about cars so I asked him to check out it out before I bought it. After checking it out he gave me the thumbs down and told me not to waste my money. As you probably guessed this _ went back and bought the car the next day. 6 years later and the car is still in good condition.

YOLO

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

this girl asked me to hang out then about a half hour later she suggested we goto the mall, long story short she ended up leaving with some other friends
frown.gif
she a %#%%$ for that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

These stories are funny as hell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

I was working at a video store and this little cutie used to come through regular.

Shorty comes through to get like 9, 10 movies at a time. She starts to get reeeeal comfortable and even starts keeping the joints 5, 6, 7 days over and I'm wiping the overages out. Boop boop boop, no problem.

Me 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif

you lost me here what does this mean
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

edit i think i got it now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Me 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif

you lost me here what does this mean
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

she started to show a baby bump

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by hellaones

YOLO
the reply + story
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This probably isn't the grimiest, but it was recent:
I got a new manager at my job (she's a total *****), she doesn't introduce herself when we first meet. So she talks to my co-worker and asks him if Im a good worker/ what Im like. So the dude says "he's a good worker I guess, but sometime you have to get behind him and push him to work." He tells me what he said to her and Im like what the hell man? He says don't worry, she won't take my word for it etc. so I kinda shrug it off and say whatever. The next day its really slow and she sees me walking at a normal pace "without urgency" and calls me into her office to tell me my performance is lacking, that I don't care about my job, that my 80 year old co-worker moves faster than me, why don't I talk to her, and just chewing me out. She was ready to send me home 1 hour after clocking in, but my supervisor stood up for me to stay. I was HEATED. My whole department heard what happened and now everyone knows this guy is a ******* worm.

Originally Posted by MaxSwoosh713

This probably isn't the grimiest, but it was recent:
I got a new manager at my job (she's a total *****), she doesn't introduce herself when we first meet. So she talks to my co-worker and asks him if Im a good worker/ what Im like. So the dude says "he's a good worker I guess, but sometime you have to get behind him and push him to work." He tells me what he said to her and Im like what the hell man? He says don't worry, she won't take my word for it etc. so I kinda shrug it off and say whatever. The next day its really slow and she sees me walking at a normal pace "without urgency" and calls me into her office to tell me my performance is lacking, that I don't care about my job, that my 80 year old co-worker moves faster than me, why don't I talk to her, and just chewing me out. She was ready to send me home 1 hour after clocking in, but my supervisor stood up for me to stay. I was HEATED. My whole department heard what happened and now everyone knows this guy is a ******* worm.

what do you do
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom