Grimiest %!%% Someone's Ever Done To You?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

My life goal is that I will make sure I live longer than she does so I can piss on her grave.

1482-epic.jpg
<----old man pissing on her grave

Back in HS my friends and I (probably about 10 of us all up) picked up our dude Rick's car in the carpark at lunchtime and walked it over to another empty spot about 20 yards away. I was probably his closest friend in the group and we clowned on this guy all the time, but he was friends with all of us and dished out as much as he took, and we all thought he would shrug his shoulders at us and keep it movin'. So school finishes and we all wait to see this guy's reaction, as soon as he sees his car, he bursts into tears and asks us all "How could we do such a thing?", yada, yada, yada. We all kept clowning him, but this guy is distraught. He doesn't even wanna drive his car home, he's so upset.

The next morning, Rick comes up to me and asks if I had anything to do with his car being moved. He brought his Dad with him to school and him and his Dad are telling me how his car is messed up, the suspension is ruined, the brakes are shot, I'm looking at dude with a major stone face cos there is no way in heck that his car is messed up like that. I tell him that yeah, I helped, but I wasn't gonna tell him who else helped out cos snitches get stitches (It really wasn't hard to tell who helped out though, because we were the most tight-knit group in our HS). Anyways, this dude and his dad thank me for fessing up and go to see the Principal. For the rest of the day, the guys that helped me out were all called to the principal's office, but I wasn't. We all met up at lunch and everyone is thinking that I dogged them and ratted all of them out. Turns out they all got 3 day suspensions, and had to pay for the so-called "damages" that the car inflicted. So I'm trying to plead my innocence to these dudes and Rick's Dad comes up to me on his way out of the school grounds and says "Thanks for all your help today Mitch!" Now I look like a modern day Benedict Arnold to these dudes and they are livid. They cuss me out, one of 'em tries to fight me all while I'm trying to plead my innocence. I tell them that we should go and find the dude and get the real story from him, but it turns out he went home with his dad. The bell rings and I talk my way out of an !*!-whooping so that we can find out the truth when the guy gets back to school tomorrow.

During the next class, I ask if I can be excused so I can go and see the Principal cos this is weighing on my conscience and I can't have all these guys go down for the count without getting punished myself. I tell the Principal that I was involved and I planned the whole thing, and he says "I know, Rick and his father told me and they also told me that they didn't want you punished", I'm looking at this dude like "WHAT DA HAIL?". He tells me that usually he would've punished me anyway, but Rick's dad was adamant that because of my honesty, I didn't deserve any punishment. So this guy basically set me up to look like a rat so that the heat stayed off of his son and fell on to me. I told the guys that got suspensions what the Principal told me and they were all pissed at Rick now instead. This all went down on a Tuesday, so they were all suspended for Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. They wanted me to get back at Rick for being such a dog, so we planned that I would put sugar in his tank the next morning, but he took the rest of the week off as well. So the next week, we just did the exact same thing and moved his car again. He shrugged it off this time though. We're still all friends to this day and still clown on each other about this junk. We also move Rick's car every so often to keep the tradition going haha

Originally Posted by firered18

Man this happened 2 weeks ago..
There was this shorty I had been foolin around with for 2 months, great chemistry blah blah blah. Well we're supposed to be talking and then 2 wks ago I get up and my piss is burning. Now I know it could be a UTI but deep down I knew it was an STD
frown.gif
 I tell her whats up and she is adament that it is NOT an std, says she's clean blah blah blah and pulls the trust card on me and everything. The only question she couldnt answer was the last time she had been tested, so I knew she was lying. Anyways I get tested and she gave me chlamydia
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 Really liked this girl but she proved she couldnt be trusted so I had to cut her yall. Didnt go to class all last week out of pure SMH and further facts are proving that she was just another #%#* 
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

First time Ive ever gotten got by a girl in ANY way to be honest yall. Im bouncing back but idek how to treat women now.
30t6p3b.gif

Condoms, use them. How old are you man? Smh.

My ex. I was engaged when I was 23 when my ex had gotten pregnant. She called me one day @ work saying I'm pregnant but I already know what I'm going to do which is have an abortion. So I tried to talk her out of it because we were engaged to get married. She kept making up all of these excuses like I'm going to be stuck with the baby while you out doing whatever so I hit her with the let's move in since we already getting married. She hits me with the no I'm not moving in with you just because I'm pregnant but I was like we getting married. She wasn't hearing none of that. She made the appointment to have the abortion without me even knowing. Hours after the abortion she's like I wanna be with you let's make this work. !@%%% please. It's probably the best thing that ever happened to me not the abortion but we didn't get married. That hurt for along time.

And she still not married or have any kids & she basically can't find a good dude.

this chick i used to be cool with was real cockey arrorgant type to everyone else but me.

a few of the homies tried to spit at her but she wasnt having it

she had a system and used to come around the block flossin knockin pictures of the wall

few months later she comes cryin to me that she got jacked, im just like oh ok

another few months later found out my homies jacked her, im like damn yall grimey but i guess she had it comin.

and another few months later she found out that my homies jacked her

guess she kept this info to herself. she then told me one of her homegirls is feelin me and i smashed. at the time i was messin with her other homegirl that
she supposeldy hated

she calls me on three-way with the other chick that she supposedly hated asking all the details.

i was young in the game so i lettin loose like yeah she domed me, hit from the back everything

all the while the girl i was messin with was listening to me tell my x-rated cheatin story.

hang up the phone and they both call me back like "yeah you busted" " thats for not tellin me your homies stole my beats"

just chunked up the L for gettin caught, but what did she expect...... for me to tell on the homies......i think not

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

G/F in high school cheated on me at my Senior Prom with my next door neighbor. Subsequently, she started dating him a few few weeks later. She would park in the same parking sport in front of my house but would be going next door.

Some females...
30t6p3b.gif
Now THAT is disrespectful. I would've egged her s*** 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had a chick complete dog me :smh:. I had a thing with this girl but we just couldn't commit. At first I was cool with not being in a relationship and she didn't want one either but after a minute I caught feelings and wanted to wife but it didnt happen. I should've known but it's whatever. So the story goes her best friend had a little get together at her house and some dudes came over. I didn't think much of it at all though. Turns out the next day she was super hungover and I was sitting there like a simp asking how I could help and all. Even texting her friends making sure she was okay and stuff. So that night I was with my boys and she sends me a text saying how one of the guys that was there whipped it out and put it on her face. She then freaks out saying that was the wrong text and I wasn't supposed to see that but at that point I completely flip out. She then tells me she didn't do anything with him and I believed it SMH! So I'm mad but was happy she didn't do me wrong so I brush it off a few days later. A few weeks later we got in an argument and she turns out to tell me that the night of the get together, the dude smashed and told me that she was letting another guy smash while we started talking again earlier in the summer :smh:. We were on and off and got back to doing our thing early in the summer while she was getting smashed by another dude smh. Never felt so hurt and betrayed in my life man. My confidence was splattered on the floor after I found all of this out. I saw her a few months later at a party and she started crying later in the night saying how she missed me and was trying to get my best friend to convince me to take her back smh ruthless

Originally Posted by Tom Robinson

Had a chick complete dog me :smh:. I had a thing with this girl but we just couldn't commit. At first I was cool with not being in a relationship and she didn't want one either but after a minute I caught feelings and wanted to wife but it didnt happen. I should've known but it's whatever. So the story goes her best friend had a little get together at her house and some dudes came over. I didn't think much of it at all though. Turns out the next day she was super hungover and I was sitting there like a simp asking how I could help and all. Even texting her friends making sure she was okay and stuff. So that night I was with my boys and she sends me a text saying how one of the guys that was there whipped it out and put it on her face. She then freaks out saying that was the wrong text and I wasn't supposed to see that but at that point I completely flip out. She then tells me she didn't do anything with him and I believed it SMH! So I'm mad but was happy she didn't do me wrong so I brush it off a few days later. A few weeks later we got in an argument and she turns out to tell me that the night of the get together, the dude smashed and told me that she was letting another guy smash while we started talking again earlier in the summer :smh:. We were on and off and got back to doing our thing early in the summer while she was getting smashed by another dude smh. Never felt so hurt and betrayed in my life man. My confidence was splattered on the floor after I found all of this out. I saw her a few months later at a party and she started crying later in the night saying how she missed me and was trying to get my best friend to convince me to take her back smh ruthless

30t6p3b.gif
 Grimey! How could you believe her about that text though?!?!

Damn fiend. 
Look at the positive side, now you're aware to never trust women ever again
pimp.gif

Listen man if you ever find an tiny thing wrong with a female or her excuses or a slip by her (to get caught) she doing something... Men and women love that little thrill but girls think they slick with it.. so if u suspect something yo its like there dingling cheese in front of a mouse hole...a part of them want to see how close they can get to flames without getting caught...

you got a hunch go with that

Damn man everybody changing it up and getting new names on me! But that was the only time I got got man. She did me dirtyyyy but I learned from it. That's life though. And youngj, I really don't know how smh. When she said nothing went down, I just felt good thinking I had a faithful chick smh deceiving #*! girl

Must have been a NTer 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Must have been a NTer 
grin.gif
I'm just wondering though, didn't you find anything suspicious about the text ? First thing  I would question is why would she have another guy so close to her with his crotch that he is  able to do that ? She was obviously lying right there and then.

Based on a bunch of these grimey &@^ stories that have me heated myself, a bunch of dudes need to bring up their ipod
playlist and delete the following songs that are obviously on a loop :

- Find Your Love
- Whatever You Like
- Marvin's Room
- Practice
- The majority of MBDTF

- Kid Cudi

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Must have been a NTer 
grin.gif
I'm just wondering though, didn't you find anything suspicious about the text ? First thing  I would question is why would she have another guy so close to her with his crotch that he is  able to do that ? She was obviously lying right there and then.

She said she was sitting and dude whipped it out and laid it on her. It was really sketchy but at the time I was so head over heels that I didn't think she'd lie. She was a good liar too but that's beyond the point. I took the L and moved on

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Must have been a NTer 
grin.gif

She said she was sitting and dude whipped it out and laid it on her. It was really sketchy but at the time I was so head over heels that I didn't think she'd lie. She was a good liar too but that's beyond the point. I took the L and moved on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom