Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

-EBM is the real batman. So we’ll hate him. Because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

-If Chuck Norris has 5 dollars and Epic Beard Man has one dollar, Epic Beard Man has more money.

-Epic Beard Man can speak French while chugging beer.

-Epic Beard Man can teach a chinese guy to speak english in spanish.

Originally Posted by Homer

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i cant embed this or find a link but the epic beard man gives an interview

http://www.epicbeardmanfa...an-interviewed-on-kron4/
smh.gif
So vid actually got dude in more trouble, he's dumb and the broads are dumb.  Old guy wasn't even talking to him. 
laugh.gif
dude's a g

my bro called it....saw the video and knew old man had done time at some point in his life.

That interview was
laugh.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
...in retrospect, I'm surprised he didnt kill him considering all the emotions he must have been feeling at that moment with his mom's death...if I see dude in the city, I'm buying him a cup of coffee and a bagel. Dude is a G on so many levels

Epic beard guy deserves all the props he's getting. That's what you call a "real" dude unlike the trash that victimizes people day in day out.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Epic Beard Man is NUTz dude started crying out of no where.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

You act like dude was cryin cuz he dropped his cell phone or somethin... His mom died less than a week ago...
smh.gif

Dude is actually a lot less crazy than he seemed... Especially for a Vietnam vet... Some of them dudes be off their rockers..

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

You act like dude was cryin cuz he dropped his cell phone or somethin... His mom died less than a week ago...
smh.gif

did you see how he started crying though? he was talking about fighting guys off trying to stab him then starts balling and then back to normal like nothing.
Dude is at least emotionally disturbed. you know how them vets are...

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

smh.gif
did you see how he started crying though? he was talking about fighting guys off trying to stab him then starts balling and then back to normal like nothing.
Dude is at least emotionally disturbed. you know how them vets are...
Are you seriously trying to get at EBM?

The chick said that people are calling him a hero. He was overwhelmed by the praise and started to cry, and then proceed to say he is not a hero and that his mom died.

-The Juice

Are you seriously trying to get at EBM?

The chick said thatpeople are calling him a hero. He was overwhelmed by the praise andstarted to cry, and then proceed to say he is not a hero and that hismom died.
RELAX....

Originally Posted by derrty6232

He said he got sucker punched 3 times in the face, the video shows none of it.

It does show him getting hit or pushed atleast 1 time before he started swingin' but def not 3 lol

if that parts true about mr. amberlamps killing someone before and being wanted for another crime as well then im even more proud of epic beard man.

dude was riding that bus, got beat up and locked up and is all over youtube for the wrong reasons. thats the trifecta L

Back
Top Bottom