Happy 19th birthday NikeTalk!

Happy anniversary...haven’t been on lately but some great friendships were made on this site. Joined in 2007, went from a kid to adult on this site.

Cheers! :nthat:

"Message boards are dead"

Looks at NT and Reddit

38BJCmU.gif

07' checkin in.
Met NT when he was just 8yrs old, I had to wait like a month before his parents CNelson and Meth let him come out and play, but we been best friends ever since.
NT got me through some tough times. When i was bored, sad, angry etc. NT was there for me.
Regardless of the situation i knew i could always count on NT.

Happy Born Day :nthat:

Happy Birthday NT :nthat:

I’ve been on here damn near 14 years and haven’t thought about sneakers in almost a decade but still come here everyday for everything else this site offers. I’ve never met any NTers but I know it’d be all love if I ever did. Hell I feel like I know people from here better than I know some coworkers. **** outside my parents and sister, NT the longest relationship I got going :lol:

For 14 years this place has been home away from home, :emoji_beers: to many more

Man...been on here almost 15 years.

My work day would be so much more productive w/o NT. But I'm SO thankful for this site. Love it :pimp:

Even remember the days of paying to be an EZ Supporter so you wouldn't hit the post limit :lol:

Legendary forum. Birthed many a style and influenced a number of people who have a name. Been here since 06. Let's keep it going.

Crazy that NT is older than some of its members.

Wow.

HBD NT. Thanks for FLAAAAAMING me when I made a "happy birthday to me!" post back in like 2004 :rofl:

Still tight I got banned back in 2008! I was accused of sharing an IP address with someone who went on some obscene tirade in General. Oh well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom