Happy 19th birthday NikeTalk!

I remember when I first joined NT, some people were saying how NT had "fallen off." I was sad I had missed the good days.

16 years later, it is clear that NT has never "fallen off" (except for those years on Yuku that we do not speak of). Happy Birthday to the best forum of all! :pimp:

Also, shout-out to TGP, TLN, Team Lost aka 4815162342, NTxLPC, Coal Gang, TAN, NTxTwitter, AI > Kobe, NT detectives (daviditz knows), mrmossyman aka Harry Potter, Bootleg Benny, Dance Armstrong, and all the other great threads and nights and friends from over the years.

And yes, Dirty is a big guy and we still don't know what Meth looks like. And Cam's Saturn is still under construction.

Last edited:
air jordan 5 template nt5.jpg
air jordan 5 template nt3.jpg
air jordan 5 template nt2.jpg
air jordan 5 template NT.jpg
for the culture. this needs to be done. also posting to IG so come through and show support and hopefully if we can get the awareness up, we never know what could happen.

I think Nt should have a custom XI
the jb section was called the XI forum before iirc

16 years in!

Cant believe it. I started lurking back in 2001, and then finally joined 2004.

The shoe that started my passion was the Black/Red Jordan XI and the Black/Cements Jordan III's in 2001.

Real Talk, I learned roman numerals because of Jordans. I've been on since Grammar School.

This has literally been part of my life. We should start a PYP thread, it's been year's since the last one.

Back
Top Bottom