Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

theres some weird mother ****ers out there, i remember a few years ago some dude somewhere around here was beating off in the grocery store aisles. like wtf dude.

I lowkey don't even want chicks to have the mental image of me jacking off. Rich ****** be so bored.

The NYT piece confirmed the Gawker blind item.

He has all but invited comparison between his private life and his onscreen work, too: In “I Love You, Daddy,” which is scheduled to be released next week, a character pretends to masturbate at length in front of other people, and other characters appear to dismiss rumors of sexual predation.

****, either he was begging to be exposed, or he was taunting his victims. Either way :sick:

What type of a weirdo *** ***** has a fetish for beating off in front of someone :lol:

They watch too much pron where that kinda thing is like flirting or gets girls interested in you.

Anyway, with people posting their stories and accusations daily I am curious to see what actually happens to these guys who are sexually assaulting people. Any trials and jail time or do their reputations just take a hit and they lay low?

You just don't starting fapping in front of folks unless it's a behavior that you've been getting away with. I couldn't even imagine, like seriously, wtf

Brooklyn Projects' owner posted this on his instagram about Spacey

This is REALLY hard for me to write but after days of thinking about it and almost 20 years of living with it i feel the need to say something.
So here i go

Dear Kevin,
I don’t know where to start with this letter but I’ve tried to bury what had happened to me by you for decades and i did bury it deep down inside but as of the last few weeks it has opened up old wounds. After dealing with sexual advancements from one time president of MTV John Canneli who told me after not giving in to his advances that i made a big mistake in my career and that my pilot for MTV would be cancelled ... i prayed that would never happen to me again. But four years later in 1997 when you were friends w a friend of mine it happened again and i was shocked. Do you remember when you told Theresa to have me meet you at my shop Brooklyn House at 8:30am ?? To get a FUCT hat?? When i met you there i was a bit confused that you were there alone in a trench coat wearing a Fuct cap standing in the rain and i was late and you said to hurry up to open the door because you were getting wet. Remember when i opened the door you tried and gave me a hug to get warm which i thought was odd but i brushed it off. After getting you the bar logo hat in Black you said i should get out of my wet tee shirt and i said it was fine and I’m good. You then asked if i had a fuct hoodie for you. Being as you were a fan of my best friends company i said i had some in the back. I walked in back and i was digging through the boxes and you came up behind me and pulled my long hair and slammed your pelvis in to my bent over body and said “ do i **** girls this hard?” I laughed it off and said harder homeboy .. im from Brooklyn .. we laughed and you grabbed my *** to which i said to you i ain’t down with that gay **** to which you replied “everyone is gay for pay in LA at some point” . I said **** that *** **** not me. You then said that i had big hands and that my **** must be huge to which i gave you a blank look and then i got scared. REAL scared. Not because i couldn’t **** you up but because you were friends w my friend and a celeb. Who would believe me ? Then by the grace of God my boy Keenan Milton happened to see the shop gates opened and started banging on the door and basically saved the day. I was ****ed up by what you did for years but kept it inside and so fell into depression by holding what you and John had did to me in my younger years . To the point i needed therapy and eventually anti depressants. I’m happy you finally came out and are getting the help you need. I didn’t want to write you this letter but i felt the need to do so to show that this doesn’t only happen to young kids or females. It can happen to the straightest of straight like myself. I hope you can somehow try and understand all the pain you’ve given people and hope you can come to realize that you’re a predator .. plain and simple.
Sincerely
Dom

you came up behind me and pulled my long hair and slammed your pelvis in to my bent over body and said “ do i **** girls this hard?” I laughed it off and said harder homeboy .. im from Brooklyn

Man what? Who would laugh it off if someone forcefully dry clapped their cheeks from the back? :sick::sick:

Any Brooklyn dudes wanna chime in?

They watch too much pron where that kinda thing is like flirting or gets girls interested in you.

Anyway, with people posting their stories and accusations daily I am curious to see what actually happens to these guys who are sexually assaulting people. Any trials and jail time or do their reputations just take a hit and they lay low?

I mean most of these stories are just uncomfortable situations as opposed to actual non consensual sex.

Jail time would probably be less than a year.

So they were tryna ruin Pac, Tyson and Michael with fake bull **** while Charlie Sheen, MTV Presidents, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and who knows who else were actually out here wilding? Mike and Pac probably saw the wild **** going on too being in Hollywood.

15937966.jpg

Man what? Who would laugh it off if someone forcefully dry clapped their cheeks from the back? :sick::sick:

Any Brooklyn dudes wanna chime in?

Exactly why its hard to feel sorry for some of these folk.

Dude had every right to knock this ***** out and leave it at that. You can punch dude in the jaw to let him know you ain't going and still have your career.

Exactly why its hard to feel sorry for some of these folk.

Dude had every right to knock this ***** out and leave it at that. You can punch dude in the jaw to let him know you ain't going and still have your career.

spacey would’ve got stomped out. I don’t care if someone is a celebrity, they not getting access to the space between my cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom