Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

spacey would’ve got stomped out. I don’t care if someone is a celebrity, they not getting access to the space between my cheeks.

Treated that man like he's a broad in the house party that he wants to catch a twerk from. Even worse because ****** don't be grabbing hair.

****** bout to be studying those "exposing gay rappers" videos heavy looking for the clues we missed :lol:

Man I hope Puff, Suge, Hov or Ye wasn't out here wilding. Legends.

A whole season’s worth of material. I can see it now... “My client Chris LK has nothing further to say and if he’s not being detained, this interrogation is over!”

Did you see the one with the fake Alex Jones?
Yeah, with the Pizza Place. I saw that joint.

Those writers got it easy, so much buffoonery in the real world they can use.

My favorite joint was the Rihanna and Chris Brown episode. That had a dude that looked like a struggle Rajon Rondo playing Chris. It was lulz until BreezyRondo killed ole girl.

Ya man, how you just laugh off some **** like that? Im swinging

Yo the mere fact that Spacey felt comfortable enough to do it dude jokingly is a bad look for both of them.

CB3ch.gif

This dumpster fire is the gift that keeps on giving :lol:
Good to get all them dudes who are guilty of this behavior out of the paint.

It's probably some Ray Donovan "clean ups' going on in Hollywood right now.

Man I hope Puff, Suge, Hov or Ye wasn't out here wilding. Legends.

Puff and Kanye wouldn't surprise me.

Puff, I mean the clues are all over the place. :lol:

Ye out there with the Kardashians and that circus.

It's probably some Ray Donovan "clean ups' going on in Hollywood right now.

Puff and Kanye wouldn't surprise me.

Puff, I mean the clues are all over the place. :lol:

Ye out there with the Kardashians and that circus.

Yeah Puff be getting drunk talmbout he used to wrestle with My Way era Usher over Frosted Flakes lol. Someone pull the vid.

There were rumors about Suge and Danny Boy but nah I'm not believing em until it's confirmed. Suge too much of a legend.

Back
Top Bottom