Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Pedophiles should fear being exposed. No one should have to be afraid to expose a pedophile, crazy.

Those angels are nice. He should let them live in a rented mansion with no furniture and call them corey’s angels. Flourish.

I believe there are lots of creeps doing this stuff in Hollywood but i wouldn't trust everything Cory Feldman says. The guy seems nuts to me.

Would you expect him to be completely sane and normal if what he claims is true?

Ya that's the thing, i don't know. I especially don't trust him if it's true he actually didn't name names to the police. I can't help but think some of these people are just trying to get back into the spotlight.

I heard alot about it but could never find it...looks like the doc Feldman helped put out has been released for free now...coincidentally 10 days ago...well before the Kevin Spacey news came out.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/31/jerem...ssault-groping-ariane-bellamar-entourage-set/

5KoIGNa.gif

and when that happens, they'll say he hasnt been sane for years...dude has been on some weird stuff for years man
yall remember his music career and today show performance

industry aint have to worry about crazy ol corey for years but now...

Remembering how he was in the 80s, this performance actually makes sense.

This is the same kid that used to dress up like Micheal Jackson on a Tuesday.

Ol girl going after Piven now, Entourage was released how many years ago? If it happened then I feel bad for her, but right now the timing seems off to be going after the plug.

Back
Top Bottom