Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Word. White people love their booger sugar. But they don't even worry about getting caught. They know the system is built to protect them.

You deflect from white drug dealers and users now you deflecting from white sickos. Nobody is saying ONLY white people do this stuff but it's rampant in white culture. Stop tryna shift the attention to other groups. That's probably why this stuff keeps happening.

America ignores white terrorism, shows sympathy to the drug problem in white communities. Been protecting all these Hollywood pedos for decades. These chickens coming home roost

Wow look who's deflecting now. Why are you bringing up drugs and terrorism in this thread ? All drug dealers, terrorists, pedos and rapists of any color are scum and should do hard time. There now you know how i feel.

Man Louis CK lost everything. He didn't deserve that.
Yes he does. He could have come clean years ago, apologized and made things right. He could have gotten pass this and people would have probably given him a break

Instead he lied, deflected and made these women our to be liars. Unfortunately for him, the public is not in a forgiving mood.

**** him.

There are tons of people in this would that deserve sympathy. Louis CK is not one of them.

You deflect from white drug dealers and users now you deflecting from white sickos. Nobody is saying ONLY white people do this stuff but it's rampant in white culture. Stop tryna shift the attention to other groups. That's probably why this stuff keeps happening.

America ignores white terrorism, shows sympathy to the drug problem in white communities. Been protecting all these Hollywood pedos for decades. These chickens coming home roost
DOUWwbZWkAYXPXx

I mean the trend/pattern is clearly there. They had to change this front pg just to get George on it.

Last edited:
when it comes to something as serious as this? We can all speculate about someone doesn't mean it's "smoke".
I think the speculation could stem from a host of other
factors surrounding this guy. All i'm saying is don't put too much stock in stuff like this.

Until the allegations are proven to be true. Then everyone jumps on the “why didn’t anyone see the signs? They were always there. Of course this guy was a pedo! Etc...” bandwagon. Absence of proof is not proof of innocence

Absence of proof and absence of allegations aren’t proof of guilt either. Surprised amanda bynes has never said anything considering all the stuff she’s gone through.

Until the allegations are proven to be true. Then everyone jumps on the “why didn’t anyone see the signs? They were always there. Of course this guy was a pedo! Etc...” bandwagon. Absence of proof is not proof of innocence
seeing the signs is one thing, this is manufacturing signs

Absence of proof and absence of allegations aren’t proof of guilt either. Surprised amanda bynes has never said anything considering all the stuff she’s gone through.
Isn't she still mentally ill? Don't think it'd be good for her health to jump in to this.

Last edited:
Days after his son's sexual assault reveal, Richard Dreyfuss denies harassing L.A. writer

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...eyfuss-denies-harassing-l-a-writer/854122001/

“I remember walking up the steps into the trailer and turning towards my left,” says Teich, “and he was at the back of the trailer, and just — his penis was out, and he sort of tried to draw me close to it.”

Dreyfuss never asked for her to touch him, she says, but he was erect. “I can’t remember how my face got close to his penis, but I do remember that the idea was that I was going to give him a blow job. I didn’t, and I left.”

i dont know if i believe this

on criminal minds they said victims dont use "just" or "sort of" and they dont say what the person didnt do

as someone who grew up on those shows i always found the feet and the innuendo to be odd being that their shows are for kids

at first it was silly stuff like megan calling drake and josh "boobs" but i def noticed he had an obsession with feet and awkward sexual innuendo around the time iCarly and especially Victorious came out.

giphy.gif

victorious was damn near Skinemax soft core. Dan was a perv.

Ariana used to be so damn bad doh..

weird how she was badder when she was younger and older looking. She looks more like a kid and unattractive to me now.

Back
Top Bottom