Has your teacher said that you cant say the word "DAMN"?

^^^^^and they all say its a bad word/swear.

is it really?
smh.gif
mad.gif

why would you say it around a teacher?

i mean, i've said it in school before, but i won't say it around a teacher unless i know they don't care.

don't just assume that they won't have a problem with it because its a "watered-down" bad word.

Man I swear like a sailor. I gotta start cleaning up my language before I become an English teacher myself.
laugh.gif
And I don't think most teachers will getmad if you say "damn," but don't write it in an essay.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

why would you say it around a teacher?

i mean, i've said it in school before, but i won't say it around a teacher unless i know they don't care.

don't just assume that they won't have a problem with it because its a "watered-down" bad word.

depends on the teacher. some of my teachers say it like it aint mean nothin, others get strict bout it

i mean its not even blocked on niketalk and methodman is "always" right so when word that refer to sexual orientation are worse than a cuss wordsthen somehting is truly wrong

-chocolat3boixXxkapslokkxXxbacktotheretroesxXxpierredadonxXxposterofthethreadsxXxkillerofthedevil

I remember I said "What the HELL!" in like 4th grade and everyone around me gasped and looked at me. then the teacher had a mad face on.

So my earliest memory of grade school involved my "friend" snitching on me to the teacher and having me sent to the principle's office.

smh.gif

This was back in the early 90's when the Simpson first hit the scene.

Before I went to school, my older cousin gave me a hand drawn picture of Bart saying "I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?"

Keep in mind this was a Catholic grade school and I was in the first grade.

I come to class show my boy the picture which I think is hilarious and his first reaction was to snitch.

He took the drawing straight to the teacher and I spent the WHOLE day in front of the principles office

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

my teacher got mad at me once for saying damn
so i made her watch a clip from friday
now i say it whenever i want

Yeah one time in 10th grade I was late 4 science class and said 'dammit' walkin in the door cuz that was my 4th lateness of the day so I had detention(which I never went 2 anyway but grabbin them notes they usta send out the mailbox was a chore...) neway, my teacher, Mr. Devard told me I couldn't saythat, so I asked him 'Why the $$#% not?'

...I got in-school 4 that...ah, HS...
laugh.gif

not so much the word damn

but i got suspended for a week for saying JESUS CHRIST out loud during science class in the 7th grade

the kid who stuck up for didn't get suspended for saying it, because he was muslim. He is since a recovering crack and meth addict, if that matters.

I say it all the time in and outta school, never knew it was a bad word. I guess cause I never got in trouble for it.

Back
Top Bottom