Have anyone come up to you and ask you to buy your grail???

i sold couple of my kix while i was wearing... i think it was like in 2002 when my friend begged me to sell my ds bred xi's for retail plus sum black silver iverson's .. so i was like eh wutda hell i have my concords and spacejams. But the next day his brother came up to me n offered 150$ for my beat concords, i couldnt refuse cuz i needed money for sum otha stuff.. cant remember wut but didnt have a job back den. So finally after selling my 2 xi's i wore my spacejams to the basketball court n diz big dude just pulled me into his car n drove away.. n he went to da atm machine n gave me 150$ n took my sneakers away n drove me home... ever since im tryanna get a ds pair of xi in any colorway.. still cant find a pair... ( actually i have the cdp xi's but imo they dont count as xi's)

i sold couple of my kix while i was wearing... i think it was like in 2002 when my friend begged me to sell my ds bred xi's for retail plus sum black silver iverson's .. so i was like eh wutda hell i have my concords and spacejams. But the next day his brother came up to me n offered 150$ for my beat concords, i couldnt refuse cuz i needed money for sum otha stuff.. cant remember wut but didnt have a job back den. So finally after selling my 2 xi's i wore my spacejams to the basketball court n diz big dude just pulled me into his car n drove away.. n he went to da atm machine n gave me 150$ n took my sneakers away n drove me home... ever since im tryanna get a ds pair of xi in any colorway.. still cant find a pair... ( actually i have the cdp xi's but imo they dont count as xi's)

I was rockin' my grails the other day and this dude came up to me and was like....

Dude: Yo man nice kicks
Me: Thank you for your warm sentiments; it's greatly appreciated
Dude: I ain't never seen heat like that; how much you want?
Me: Kindly repeat your query, it appears you'd like to purchase the shoes I'm currently wearing
Dude: I've never seen those, they hot; I got cash on hand right now; I was gonna cop some heat then I saw what was on yo feet
Me: Unfortunately I can't possibly put a price on something I love so dearly
(Friendly 10 min exchange. In the end I accepted his offer of $200 and walked around barefoot for the remainder of the day. Little did he know I double up on shoes I love)

You will be missed.....................

I was rockin' my grails the other day and this dude came up to me and was like....

Me: Kindly repeat your query, it appears you'd like to purchase the shoes I'm currently wearing
Dude: I've never seen those, they hot; I got cash on hand right now; I was gonna cop some heat then I saw what was on yo feet
(Friendly 10 min exchange. In the end I accepted his offer of $200 and walked around barefoot for the remainder of the day. Little did he know I double up on shoes I love)

Not Jordans.

Somebody once came up to me and asked me if i wanted to sell my black/royal Penny IVs. He didn't mention a figure.

I told him no. Then he said "Yeah they're probably fake anyway, just wanted a closer look at them to make sure".

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

WOW, she's absolutely beautiful.  Who is she?

Anyway, someone once asked where I got my Columbia XIs, but no one ever asked to buy them.  That'd be pretty weird to me.

Cheryl Tweedy. AKA Cheryl Cole, until their marriage broke down.

Not Jordans.

Somebody once came up to me and asked me if i wanted to sell my black/royal Penny IVs. He didn't mention a figure.

I told him no. Then he said "Yeah they're probably fake anyway, just wanted a closer look at them to make sure".

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

WOW, she's absolutely beautiful.  Who is she?

Anyway, someone once asked where I got my Columbia XIs, but no one ever asked to buy them.  That'd be pretty weird to me.

Cheryl Tweedy. AKA Cheryl Cole, until their marriage broke down.

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

These? Grails? I won't say anything lol. I often get compliments on my kicks at work and get asked where I get my shoes but I think people are more concerned about buying their groceries instead of my kicks lol.

These? Grails? I won't say anything lol. I often get compliments on my kicks at work and get asked where I get my shoes but I think people are more concerned about buying their groceries instead of my kicks lol.

Yeah i used to get double retail offers for my midnight XVI's at school..ive also sold a few thowbacks right off my back . Good times.
laugh.gif

Yeah i used to get double retail offers for my midnight XVI's at school..ive also sold a few thowbacks right off my back . Good times.
laugh.gif

i wore my metallic V's too school yesterday
and dude said i give yhu 200 for them.

then i got a pair of eggplant 1/2 cents wore em the same day
and while on the bus to school dude offered 250

declined kindly tho

i wore my metallic V's too school yesterday
and dude said i give yhu 200 for them.

then i got a pair of eggplant 1/2 cents wore em the same day
and while on the bus to school dude offered 250

declined kindly tho

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Alot of ''hey nice kicks'' but never a ''hey Ill buy those off you''.
And Im talking 15 plus years of heat rockin'...lol.
One guy wanted to trade me olympic 7's for concords I declined.

Alot of ''hey nice kicks'' but never a ''hey Ill buy those off you''.
And Im talking 15 plus years of heat rockin'...lol.
One guy wanted to trade me olympic 7's for concords I declined.

2 different ppl actually asked me if they could HAVE my Bred XIII's the other day. All I could do was give them the :l and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2 different ppl actually asked me if they could HAVE my Bred XIII's the other day. All I could do was give them the :l and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom