Have you bought a car without your parents knowing?

i bought a 87 celica on a whim that my dad was pissed about

but it's cheaper on insurance, so he's okay with it now
laugh.gif

I want to but the only thing holding me back is that insurance is crazy expensive in New York.

What the hell kind of question is this?! Why do you ask? And no, I bought two cars after consulting my mother for a second opinion.

my brother bought a 1984 toyota rock crawler with like a 10inch lift before he told my parents

my parents didnt find out till they woke up..they knew they would say no so he kept his mouth shut
laugh.gif

it was HIS well earned money so they wernt too mad

he bought it for like 5-7K

my parents dad would be sooo pissed...but then he'd make me pay my own insurance, so he wouldn't beas mad
laugh.gif

i didnt...

but my friend bought a 240 behind his parents back recently...they still dont know.

I bought a Gixxer like a year and some change ago, my mom hates motorcycles. I kept it in storage, or at my cousins house and pick it up when I wanted to ride.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

I bought a Gixxer like a year and some change ago, my mom hates motorcycles. I kept it in storage, or at my cousins house and pick it up when I wanted to ride.
laugh.gif
I so wanna do this but its too much hassle.

I cant imagine myself tryna smuggle my gears inside the house.

So what do yall do about high insurance? Im finally getting a car without my parent insurance so i know it will be high. 2 wrecks on my record.

Back
Top Bottom