Have you ever lost your wallet?

I almost lost mine after I got off of a roller coaster. Good thing I realized it was missing and got back before the end of the next ride. I saw a pair white girls trying steal my money.

I almost lost mine after I got off of a roller coaster. Good thing I realized it was missing and got back before the end of the next ride. I saw a pair white girls trying steal my money.

I lost my wallet once with about 120 dollars in it and my debit card. Needless to say, Never got it back and my card was used...

I have found a purse and wallet in the past as well, and I returned both of them. I even went through the trouble of waiting over an hour for the friends of the owner to return to pick it up.

Doing the right thing.
pimp.gif

lost mine one time, luckily the person that found looked our last name up in the phone book, called us and we met up, i was so relieved, terrible feeling to loose my wallet

lost mine one time, luckily the person that found looked our last name up in the phone book, called us and we met up, i was so relieved, terrible feeling to loose my wallet

I always lose my wallet in my house. . I once lost my wallet in the theater. . It fell right out of my pocket. . Of course I was heated because I lost my wallet but I was also upset because I had a job interview..and I needed my I.D..

I always lose my wallet in my house. . I once lost my wallet in the theater. . It fell right out of my pocket. . Of course I was heated because I lost my wallet but I was also upset because I had a job interview..and I needed my I.D..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Naw, I hate wallets. I keep my ID n phone in my left pocket and a rubberband with cash in the right pocket. Comes out to about the same size so I feel balanced, and dont have to carry around some brick of a wallet when all I need is a rubberband to basically do the same job

I lost my phone like 3 times this year but Ive gotten it back everytime, drunk college nights ftl/ftw
laugh.gif
Hood style. My father still walks around with cash and no wallet. I thought that was the way to go until I got older. But you do know a wallet doesn't have to be a brick right?

yeah, I got it from my pops. everybody stays givin me sideways glances
laugh.gif
 thing is a wallet doesnt have to be a brick, but I dont feel comfortable with less than like a stack on me and I dont like 50s and 100s cuz stores stay lookin at me and then creatin a "no bills over 20" policy on the spot so I end up with 50 bills and that makes any wallet OD big

Originally Posted by Mister916

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Naw, I hate wallets. I keep my ID n phone in my left pocket and a rubberband with cash in the right pocket. Comes out to about the same size so I feel balanced, and dont have to carry around some brick of a wallet when all I need is a rubberband to basically do the same job

I lost my phone like 3 times this year but Ive gotten it back everytime, drunk college nights ftl/ftw
laugh.gif
Hood style. My father still walks around with cash and no wallet. I thought that was the way to go until I got older. But you do know a wallet doesn't have to be a brick right?

yeah, I got it from my pops. everybody stays givin me sideways glances
laugh.gif
 thing is a wallet doesnt have to be a brick, but I dont feel comfortable with less than like a stack on me and I dont like 50s and 100s cuz stores stay lookin at me and then creatin a "no bills over 20" policy on the spot so I end up with 50 bills and that makes any wallet OD big

Originally Posted by Mister916

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lost my wallet this one time which caused me to be in a state of hysteria. I had recently interviewed for a job so i had my SS and other important documents in my wallet.
Retracted my steps for the whole day and everything, but that feeling of hopelessness set in and I pretty much gave up the search for it. Canceled everything and checked on my SS daily in fear of it being used.

Give or take a little over a month goes by and i get some package in the mail. Had no idea what I ordered, but as soon as i held and felt it, i knew it was my wallet. Ripped the package with the quickness...lo and behold...it was indeed my wallet! Inside came a note that read something like 'Sorry, it took me forever to send this back to you. Have a good day'. Everything was still intact -- even the 17dollars inside.

Whoever sent it didn't leave a name, but they did write down an address. I sent them a card saying thank you and that they definitely made my day. I also put a $20 inside the card to cover their end for the shipping cost.

There are definitely some good people out there
pimp.gif
hopefully whoever found your wallet, returns it to you as well

lost my wallet this one time which caused me to be in a state of hysteria. I had recently interviewed for a job so i had my SS and other important documents in my wallet.
Retracted my steps for the whole day and everything, but that feeling of hopelessness set in and I pretty much gave up the search for it. Canceled everything and checked on my SS daily in fear of it being used.

Give or take a little over a month goes by and i get some package in the mail. Had no idea what I ordered, but as soon as i held and felt it, i knew it was my wallet. Ripped the package with the quickness...lo and behold...it was indeed my wallet! Inside came a note that read something like 'Sorry, it took me forever to send this back to you. Have a good day'. Everything was still intact -- even the 17dollars inside.

Whoever sent it didn't leave a name, but they did write down an address. I sent them a card saying thank you and that they definitely made my day. I also put a $20 inside the card to cover their end for the shipping cost.

There are definitely some good people out there
pimp.gif
hopefully whoever found your wallet, returns it to you as well

I do forget my wallet but lost it? Never. Hope it remains that way. *knocks on wood*

I do forget my wallet but lost it? Never. Hope it remains that way. *knocks on wood*

Back
Top Bottom