Having 2 finals on the same day UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i go to the university of toronto, a school 50000+ undergrads. profs aint making no exceptions. its a pretty strict guideline. and im not gonna brag or anything but U of T is a tough school, ranked top 20 worldwide. im allowed to complain because the exam schedule is unfair.

Boo hoo! Suck it up you little girl. Quit complaining and start studying.

laugh.gif
this dude kangaroobombs is so mad

I hear if you throw up on your exam, you get a re-write. There was also a study that said having a beer prior to an exam will calm you down. So have a few beers, you'll either be calm or you'll throw up and do a re-write.

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Suck it up. I have Thermodynamics, Quantum Physics, and Astronomy on the last day
This guy wins.
Thermo is cake walk. Two equations run the entire class.
Astronomy is probably your elective class. Im sure you dont have to sweat about it that bad.

As for Quantum Physics....
xzibit_meme_7219_Wtf_am_i_reading-s510x334-157605-580.jpg

Math for Management and Managerial Accounting. At some schools if you have 3 on the same day i think they let you reschedule.
good look to everyone tho

When I was in undergrad, if you had 3 in a day, you could reschedule one. Study for one, cheat on the other....joking. Study and do your best and go hard (party) for the next 3 days if you're finished with school for the semester.

I have two in a day and ain't complaining but then again I go to a community college.

Don't mean to thread jack but does gpa play a role in finding a job?

I'm not mad just disappointed.
This dude said he has the "right to complain". Eff outta here with that BS.

I mean it's a privilege to go to college and all we do is complain about homework and finals.
Some people on here even asking for ways to cheat and have others write papers for them.

Take some personal responsibility and deal with it instead of crying about finals week being "unfair".

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Ask your professor if you can reschedule. The worst they can say is know, and you'll just be where you are now.

Some professors will give you a break.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Drop out then.

Quit complaining like its mandatory for you to be in college.

I can't stand people complaining about school like they're forced to be there.
I mean........................we are
grin.gif
Go study bruh! 
laugh.gif

Good luck to every one d'oh!

I'm not mad just disappointed.
This dude said he has the "right to complain". Eff outta here with that BS.

I mean it's a privilege to go to college and all we do is complain about homework and finals.
Some people on here even asking for ways to cheat and have others write papers for them.

Take some personal responsibility and deal with it instead of crying about finals week being "unfair".
it's a privilege to live in a 1st world country but there are things to complain about. are we really supposed to live life by "taking responsibility and not complain"?

you knew going in that you'd have two finals on the same day didn't you?

when i was in college, they gave us the class schedule, and the designated final times.

kind of self-inflicted.

Chinese and Stats on the same day 
indifferent.gif

but the dude with thermo and physics that's just 
sick.gif
sick.gif
, I'm happy to not be 'bout that life.

Mon-3rd exam for organic chem
Tues- Physics final
Wed-nothing
Thur- History, Informatics, Statistics final
Fri- Final for organic chem
I hate my life
tired.gif

Goodluck guiz, I had mine all mine within the first week so I've been off for almost two weeks now 

Originally Posted by kickstart

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Ask your professor if you can reschedule. The worst they can say is know, and you'll just be where you are now.

Some professors will give you a break.

Drop out then.

Quit complaining like its mandatory for you to be in college.

I can't stand people complaining about school like they're forced to be there.
I mean........................we are
grin.gif
Go study bruh! 
laugh.gif

Good luck to every one d'oh!
Damn, I guess there's a first time for everyone
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I had 3 finals and a presentation all on one day last semester. You'll be ok.

2 tough finals back to back means they're out of the way first, less stress at the end of the week, knock them out and then cruise through the rest.

Man quit complaining and suck it up. U ain't seen nothin' till u have 3 upper division biology finals on the same day....

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

you knew going in that you'd have two finals on the same day didn't you?

when i was in college, they gave us the class schedule, and the designated final times.

kind of self-inflicted.

lol hell no it aint like that for me

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Suck it up. I have Thermodynamics, Quantum Physics, and Astronomy on the last day
This guy wins.
Thermo is cake walk. Two equations run the entire class.
Astronomy is probably your elective class. Im sure you dont have to sweat about it that bad.

As for Quantum Physics....
xzibit_meme_7219_Wtf_am_i_reading-s510x334-157605-580.jpg
laugh.gif
Thermo isn't as hard as it sounds. Basically conservation of energy and you're good. All it is practice just like a lot of science/engineering practice. Astronomy is my elective but it is all memorization 
sick.gif
. I hate memorizing stuff. Understanding a process>>Memorizing useless information. Quantum Physics is crazy. I managed a 95 on the midterm because we were allowed a cheat sheet. 
Engineering major ftw/ftl. Crazy amount of work but I'd much rather do math problems than have to write a paper. All I know is that it's going to pay off in the end. Already have a co-op lined up for June-December with Volvo
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom