there are guy clingers?

uhhh... yes. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gConquer

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 welp *kanye shrug*

To keep it g
I think that you are not really smashing like you think you are. All these groups you speak of might be like 3 lil groups you associate with and you think your Mr. Popular

In reality if your smashing the quantity of women you are claiming... you would not have this problem because you will have reached a point where some groups have no knowledge of the other.... seems to me like you smashed maybe 2 girls that know each other.... which means your game might be kinda weak cause you cant branch out to a completely new set of people. What Im trying to say is.... . .yns

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 welp *kanye shrug*

To keep it g
I think that you are not really smashing like you think you are. All these groups you speak of might be like 3 lil groups you associate with and you think your Mr. Popular

In reality if your smashing the quantity of women you are claiming... you would not have this problem because you will have reached a point where some groups have no knowledge of the other.... seems to me like you smashed maybe 2 girls that know each other.... which means your game might be kinda weak cause you cant branch out to a completely new set of people. What Im trying to say is.... . .yns

Originally Posted by MrBrown

To keep it g

basically

To keep it g

basically

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 welp *kanye shrug*

To keep it g

incepted

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 welp *kanye shrug*

To keep it g

incepted

You gotta keep it moving unimpaired.

Don't let em see you sweat or break. If you know for certain you didnt do anything wrong, then what are you running from? Keep on keeping on and let them figure it out.
If you feel like you need to run then you probably did something wrong that you're feeling guilty about. Weather it be a lie or back stabbing, it was something you did that you feel guilty about and cant shake.

You gotta keep it moving unimpaired.

Don't let em see you sweat or break. If you know for certain you didnt do anything wrong, then what are you running from? Keep on keeping on and let them figure it out.
If you feel like you need to run then you probably did something wrong that you're feeling guilty about. Weather it be a lie or back stabbing, it was something you did that you feel guilty about and cant shake.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

#humblebrag
My thoughts exactly.
He made this thread thinking "Oh yea they gonna think I'm doin it up on my side of town" in all actuality you're not 
grin.gif

Its not a big deal smashing a lot of broads, gives you an empty feeling when in reality you've accomplished nothing of meaning 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

#humblebrag
My thoughts exactly.
He made this thread thinking "Oh yea they gonna think I'm doin it up on my side of town" in all actuality you're not 
grin.gif

Its not a big deal smashing a lot of broads, gives you an empty feeling when in reality you've accomplished nothing of meaning 

Back
Top Bottom