Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

shoe trends has white/red 1s from sz 9-13
AJKO01.jpg

been wearing my pair all weekend and this week, def one of the best, if not best release of this year, i honestly would take more pairs of these and other CW's than anything else. JB actually did good with these IMO

I don't see what people see in these.

However, a lot of yall seem to be happy with your purchase. And that's all you can ask for.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

been wearing my pair all weekend and this week, def one of the best, if not best release of this year,  JB actually did good with these IMO
I definitely agree with you. Not to mention they're light and comfy.
Been wearing mine all weekend til this week as well.

FINALLY picked up a pair for retail. These are really nice if i had the funds i would've copped a 2nd pair

Really hope NDC restocks, or they bless the outlets with a pair of these. Could use a second pair. I'm also in accord that these are the best release of the year so far from JB.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Really hope NDC restocks, or they bless the outlets with a pair of these. Could use a second pair. I'm also in accord that these are the best release of the year so far from JB.

qft.......hopefully they restock @ retail & doesnt pull a shoetrends/uptempoair when/if they do restock.......

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

qft.......hopefully they restock @ retail & doesnt pull a shoetrends/uptempoair when/if they do restock.......

I've never know NDC to do that

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

I've never know NDC to do that

i never seen shoetrends or uptempoair do it either but they did.......

i think the shape of these is just lovely. never seen a pair of O.G.'s in person, but it seems the shape of these was done right.

Originally Posted by flatbush147

thanks to victorjames,   i got a pair of size 11's, call (615) 356-3380, 15 dollar shipping but no tax
thanks for the heads up..

i called and they didn't have my size. vick gave me the other store's number to call and they had my size.

Thanks vick!

did anyone try to clean the sole on theirs yet? im thinking a bout gettin the red white pair but im not like the vintage sole look but i love the shoe anyone can give my some info on how to clean them if they did

JB do you just like making your fanbase mad? I'm done with J's, but I was gonna cop these. Once again you helped me save my money.

Originally Posted by geezy f baby

did anyone try to clean the sole on theirs yet? im thinking a bout gettin the red white pair but im not like the vintage sole look but i love the shoe anyone can give my some info on how to clean them if they did
you can use Lysol wipes

Dont we all

Got my pair (white/black and red) and I love them.  First have to "dirt repellant" spray the uppers, get some black laces and I'm good
smile.gif

Peace
F Sharp005

Also just want to say "thanks" JB for doing the AJKO's justice.

thank GOD they didnt slap a Jumpman on the back.
pimp.gif
 Thanks JB....

4498761739_28cf9d4b31.jpg

gave it a quick wipe-down.

4498758473_54534c817e.jpg

4498759359_0a1a57def5.jpg

will try to clean em up a little more tomorrow.

Damn! I'm starting to like these more and more every time I see pics of these. But I think they look better without the piss stains. NWT always killing it with the nice shots.

thanks. the wht/blk/red pair is the one to have.... Period... some of us have waited a veeeerrry long time for this shoe.

the all wht/red pair is eehh.... nothing special to be honest imo ( call it "under-rated Hype that will lead me to being DIFFERENT than the rest" )

Originally Posted by never wear them

Also just want to say "thanks" JB for doing the AJKO's justice.

thank GOD they didnt slap a Jumpman on the back.
pimp.gif
 Thanks JB....

4498761739_28cf9d4b31.jpg

gave it a quick wipe-down.

4498758473_54534c817e.jpg

4498759359_0a1a57def5.jpg

will try to clean em up a little more tomorrow.

Nice pics

Back
Top Bottom