Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

There was 12 on the shot clock. Why Hibbert rushed that.

Either way. All BS aside for the first 3 quarters Bron and Wade closed out the game well. Granted the fact that 3 of the Pacers 5 starters had to play scared with 5 fouls the entire quarter played a huge role in it. But Bron and Wade made their shots and the Pacers didnt in the 4th.

That stretch by the refs in the early third quarter wasn't as bad as the second quarter against the Knicks... but it had the same effect.

Miami closed the gap and took the lead, and never had to look back.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

%%+!!* bout to be SHOOK in about 27 hours.

oh
pimp.gif
Hibbert with a cool 30 and 20.

All I can ask is for a fair game in game 3. Def grabbin my tickets tomorrow. This game was too close the Pacers gotta steal game 2

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Weird Heat fans have nothing to say.

Son they've all been good calls. We driving and getting hacked. What's their to

say when it's just tears in here? George got a bogus call when no one touched him

and chalmers jumped out of the way of collison but they gave him the and 1. yall dont

want the heat to win so yall ignoring the slaps that are drawing the fouls

Let em hate. Their entire day gets ruined every time the Heat wins. They just can't take it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air kooroush

SWEEP comin, at these analysts saying the Pacers were gonna give the Heat problems 
laugh.gif
Soooooooooo yea, you clearly just got an update on your ESPN app and didnt watch the actual game. 

SWEEP comin, at these analysts saying the Pacers were gonna give the Heat problems 
laugh.gif
Did you just watch this game.  It took Miami until 2 minute to close out the game.  Youre a clown, hop off

Originally Posted by CreekShow

laugh.gif
Did you just watch this game.  It took Miami until 2 minute to close out the game.  Youre a clown, hop off
It was an easy game though. Wasn't scared at any moment. I don't even think the Heat made a 3. 5 gamer.

If you attack you get to the line. Barbosa(sp?) Got to the line because he attacked the basket. He just didn't make any of them lol.

Kinda funny how Wade and Bron play 40 plus minutes and just commit 1 foul a piece. I bet that's the norm.

Back
Top Bottom