Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

It was a couple months ago I don’t even remember I think she was alright
I stopped responding so she deleted me

I recently joined BLK and some girl messaged me like “what are you doing on this app” cause she thought I was white
I told her I def do look white but I’m Chilean/Iranian, never been attracted to white women, and she was like whoops sorry and was cool with it :lol: :lol:

Thst little comment gave me a new perspective through, ish had me hot - it was like a small taste of “what are you doing around these parts boy” :smh: :smh:

I need to figure out how to make a new tinder account. I can swipe for like an hour and the only match I’ll get is a transformer. I think I had my account for like 2 years
You def took that wrong if she hit you first.

You def took that wrong if she hit you first.
Nah I asked her what do you mean and she said “a white man on this app”
At first I wasn’t sure which way she was taking it, like I thought she meant like what are looking for in terms of dating or whatever but she was straight up with it :lol:

people usually think I’m like Italian or Greek at first so I get why

Nah b risk it all BAYBEE

Yeah that was my mindset from December 2019-July 2020.

Now I'm expecting my first kid. It's a boy so I'm excited but looking back on last year I'm surprised I don't have multiple kids out here.

I was bustin raw in damn near every woman I met.

But once my boy gets here and my house is finished I'm back out there. But safely though. Already got the vasectomy scheduled for January 18th.

Yeah that was my mindset from December 2019-July 2020.

Now I'm expecting my first kid. It's a boy so I'm excited but looking back on last year I'm surprised I don't have multiple kids out here.

I was bustin raw in damn near every woman I met.

But once my boy gets here and my house is finished I'm back out there. But safely though. Already got the vasectomy scheduled for January 18th.
Damn bruh. One kid and snip snip?

For real. Going raw aint no joke. I was still nervous going raw when my ex had a IUD.

But is it still this same swiping only to be able to message people? To me POF/okcupid had the best platform but now all these new apps want to go the tinder route and make it swiping only for interaction. Then they want to limit how many people you can swipe unless you pay for premium access
It's because the people that own match own all of them. It's a monopoly with the illusion of variety

Anybody holler during gaming apps?? .. been super macaroni on the dominos app tryna pull..

Last edited:
She still does too. If the Henley and cardigan weren’t cashmere and pieces I knew I could never find again because they were from Spain, I wouldn’t trip. I haven’t blocked her yet. I basically just kept copying and pasting the same response that I’ll let her know when I’m coming by to pick up my stuff and told her to have a good rest of her night at 11:39PM on Saturday. She literally texted me this (these are the highlights, there were others) without response on Saturday night/sunday

11:40PM - “Yeah I’m drunk ****ing another man so I will”
12:02AM - “Also I legit did have feeling of love for you”
12:05AM - “I have so much love and care for you”
7:14AM - “All I want from you is an apology and to stop acting like I’m a business transaction. I deserve an apology”
7:16AM - “I didn’t do anything but tell the truth. I deserve an apology. I seriously believed we would date and have a future and so did these other girls. I deserve an apology for what you did to me”
8:58AM - “You have legit made it where I don’t even wanna be at my own house”

Then Monday night she texted me this
1609930048214.jpeg

I’m a really nice person and can honestly say I’ve never hated anyone in my life. Until now. The sense of entitlement and self righteousness is infuriating. I don’t even care about her but for her to bring five other women into it and get them to stop talking to me so she could have me all to herself when she was the one I talked to the least and was lowest in the power rankings? Just typing that made my blood boil, B.
1609930339411.gif
Bro stop entertaining this bird and tell her to give you your belongings or you're calling the cops to report a theft

Bro stop entertaining this bird and tell her to give you your belongings or you're calling the cops to report a theft
I wouldn’t do that. You don’t wanna match her crazy and he doesn’t necessarily have proof she stole it. It’s hearsay.

I wouldn’t do that. You don’t wanna match her crazy and he doesn’t necessarily have proof she stole it. It’s hearsay.

I mean, the police won’t give a damn and I hate to say it but she would probably cry rape or some sort of sexual assault in retaliation |l

Also, after Senoj Senoj ‘s post and the lengths this chick was willing to go to keep me to herself, I’m worried that I’m going to get a “I’m pregnant” text :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom